**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

NERF KİLLMONGER

You should really nerf killmonger his unstopable thing is ridiculous and make no sense he is like become unstopable whenever he wants and there is no hiding from it he is already a Good defender without unstopable please Change his unstopable ability make him unstopable after special attacks for x second etc idk but this is so annoying and btw please fix Dr strange carnage and other trash heroes everybody complain but kabam do nothing about fixing this heroes you try beta in Red hulk and luke Cage and now we have two Good heroes but thats it... It must be continue with other trash heroes

Comments

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Read. Nerf sentinel for being a stupid defender but killmonger is easy
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    İ have no problem with his other abilities at all i only have problem with his counter attacks they r so unpredictable if u think they are predictable help me how can i see he become unstopable
    Guys i dont meant reduce his abilities i Just want his unstopable thing become more predictable his other abilities can be even get buff idc but Come on guys unstopable thing is insane
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited May 2018
    learn how to evade his special he doesn't need to be nerf enough with this nerf cry we have enough bad champions as it is
    Jaded wrote: »
    Hlpr35 wrote: »
    İ have no problem with his other abilities at all i only have problem with his counter attacks they r so unpredictable if u think they are predictable help me how can i see he become unstopable

KM is easy. If he uses his sp1 he gains 2x buffs to shrug off attacks while he is blocking or ie “unstoppable”. So if he uses his 1st special just don’t hit his block and you’ll be fine.
    So if i dont hit while he is blocking i wont have any problem? Ok fair enough then
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Just dont hit his block when hes in this mode. Its not hard. They are not going to nerf him for this reason. After he uses an sp1, he gains 2 counter punch charges. So if you hit him while hes blocking, hes going to counter attack. You can still parry or intercept. Just dont hit his block while hes got the charges.
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Just dont hit his block when hes in this mode. Its not hard. They are not going to nerf him for this reason. After he uses an sp1, he gains 2 counter punch charges. So if you hit him while hes blocking, hes going to counter attack. You can still parry or intercept. Just dont hit his block while hes got the charges.

Ok thank you guys i Just stop playing for a year and when i return there was killmonger added to game but in my country players infos not so illimunative thats why i have problem
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    learn how to evade his special he doesn't need to be nerf enough with this nerf cry we have enough bad champions as it is
    İ dont have any problem with evading his specials at all my only problem was about his unstopable ability but its solved now i guess
    Then i must be say again about my other complain if any moderator read this please dont ignore us about buff trash heroes like war machine kamala khan carnage Joe fixit magneto Dr strange almost half of the heroes are complete trash
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    no
    We are spending money and great time to this game but you are Just ignore us
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »

Ok thank you guys i Just stop playing for a year and when i return there was killmonger added to game but in my country players infos not so illimunative thats why i have problem

Noo problem :smile:

whos us

All the players but i guess u r happy about this Good luck to you with your kamala khan and spider Gwen mate
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    That much is clear, and that’s fine. I’d just suggest you read the forums and see how many people also ask to buff the older and weaker champs. Kabam is very slow to address this for some reason. Good luck against killmonger!
    JRock808 wrote: »
    That much is clear, and that’s fine. I’d just suggest you read the forums and see how many people also ask to buff the older and weaker champs. Kabam is very slow to address this for some reason. Good luck against killmonger!

Thank you its seem like solved and yes i think they are thinking as even if we dont buff game playing anyway but its wrong every company thinks that way soon or later gonna be collapse
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    Quick question: did you watch a video of DDD on YouTube about how to fight Killmonger?
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    Pair ds with mephesto, and ds is back to his old self.
    Killmonger discussion is closed guys its solved

whos us

All the players but i guess u r happy about this Good luck to you with your kamala khan and spider Gwen mate

im quite happy with my 4* 5/50 killmonger duped sig 47 thank you very much. dont be mad cuz u cant beat one with your unduped iron man

İf u read again i was talking about trash heroes Who need buff but u Come and say "Who are we?" so be more careful when write something
    Then i must be say again about my other complain if any moderator read this please dont ignore us about buff trash heroes like war machine kamala khan carnage Joe fixit magneto Dr strange almost half of the heroes are complete trash

You do realize champs such as joe fixit and war machine are too op and need to be nerfed right?

İ dont say killmonger is op so before trying to be sarcastic try understand what u read
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Don't attack into his block lol.

I agree with buffing the trash champions though.
  • Killmonger is fine. You'll figure him out soon.