**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Swedish alliance in need of Swedish players

WCoS - West coast of Sweden.

This alliance is a home for Swedish players. Our goal is to do map5x5 when we get back to 3BG. Currently we’re only 2BG for now but we get a full t4bc per weeks from AQ.

The requirement to join

- must be a Swedish player.
- Must have Line
- A prestige from 3800-4500
- Great at communicating and not go solo and die in vain.

You’re a newcomer of this game and are Swedish player? Then join us and we will help you build your champions and give you a forever home :)

You’re a North America player but live in Sweden and understand Swedish language but communicate in English? Then we accept that. Join us:)

LINE ID: Tacopirre (profile picture is Phoenix)

Comments

• EchEch Posts: 14
    Västkusten ✌🏻 Hoppas ni hittar ett gött gäng! :)
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    :) du kanske vill kontakta och kolla läget hur alliansen ligger till och kanske vill joina oss istället?
  • EchEch Posts: 14
    Hehe ganska nöjd i den alliansen jag är nu, men Assar dig gärna på LINE ändå, så har man någon att snacka svenska med om spelet om det är ok?
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    We’re actually supposed to write in English. Last time I wrote in Swedish language then I got a serious warning for nothing so I don’t want to go through that again. If you want to chat to our Swedish fellows then LINE ID Tacopirre. I’m sure he can accept your question to me just now :)