**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Few questions regarding Premium Hero Crystals

MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
I am new and so far loving this game. I just have a few questions. If you have any info, please help.
Currently I have 11,000 Premium Hero Crystals.
* Is there any benefit of waiting until I hit 20,000 for the 10 attempts at a 4-Star Hero?
* Is there any other use for Premium Hero Crystals?
* Should I save up for future heroes?
Thank you so much for your help!

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    1) It's your choice if you want to save them for 10 crystals, I usually pop 5 at a time since I don't get patient enough xD
    2) No uses
    3) Honestly no clue how to answer this, but I don't think you should since the chances of you getting that new hero are quiet low from the PHCs
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I assume you mean 11,000 premium hero crystal shards, cause 11,000 PHC's seems rediculous and impossible lol. But as for me usually like to pop 10 PHC's at a time, there's really no benefit to it, but a lot of people like to save up and do a large opening. PHCs though, give you a very small chance to give you 4* though, so opening them is really just to gain sig levels on your 2* and 3* champs. So really saving up for future heroes isn't necessary since the odds of getting a specific 4* champ from a PHC is like .001%. I've gotten 3 4* champs this year from PHC's, Colossus, psylocke, and yellowjacket. Although some people are luckier so really it's just based on if the Kabam Gods like you or not.
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    Thanks for the information. It's very helpful. @DRTO, yes I am talking about premium crystal shards. I didn't know the difference until now, thumbs up