**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to spend 4* awakening gem

CobraCobra Posts: 126
I want to spend my gem but dont know on which cham. Ultron is my first choice, but I dont have him as 4*.
Do not look on synergies.

How to spend 4* awakening gem 18 votes

Civil Warrior
0%
Howard the Duck
22%
ElitehunterjlamadisonZADO1991Fs123858 4 votes
War Machine
5%
DiablosUltimate 1 vote
Vulture
0%
Green Goblin
61%
PhonieStarkSac123_SKK65buttersRiggs_97taojay1ZsirhcZCoachLedBruinsfan8510Spark99IBlueShiftI 11 votes
Rocket Racoon
11%
mum_m2BUZZdog3000 2 votes

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Wait for Ultron
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Wait for stark Spidey Ultron is overrated
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Wait for Vision AoU

Or Star Lord.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    None of them, maybe?

You'd regret awakening any of them, trust me.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Save it for a better champ
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 131
    Green Goblin
    GG is the best option, but I'd wait for better ones.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Wait for Starlord
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    None
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Save for starlord or stark spidey
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Like others have said......none of them are worth it unless you already have Star Lord, Stark Spidey, and Vision already duped. Just because you want to use it, doesn't mean you should. I've been sitting on a few 4* awaking gems for quite a while. Even have a 5* cosmic gem that I've been sitting on for about a year now because I have no one worth using it on yet.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Save it. None of them are worth it.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Save it
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Normally I would try to find the most useful sig in a list but really, none of them are worth it when there are other techs so much better at everything.

I held a tech gem for near 6 months and pulled starlord from a PHC. Imagine how annoyed I'd be if I used it just because it's there.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Green Goblin
    Of these options, gg is the best choice, but honestly the only techs worth a gem are starlord, sparky, and vision. Probably the new iron man as well.
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    Thanks guys. So I'll keep it.