**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vanquishing Blows Start at 12 pm PST [Mod Edited Title]

TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
What time is the first vanquishing blows event starting?

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Yes it does
  • Today at 12 pm PST, so approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes from now. They'll be syncing with the Dungeons Schedule.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Cool thanks mike
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    So to get milestones you end fights in a specific way? Is it hard to get all the milestones so do you need like 70 fights or something.
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Do you get points while fighting dungeons?
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    holy ****, to get maximum out of this, you need around 100 fights. today with cosmic and ending in s2. seems like too much for me

75 fights, but yeah.. that's way too time consuming especially when considering AQ and Dungeons are also running.
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    I agree. The requirements are too specific as well. Finish the fight with sp2 using a cosmic champ otherwise you get no points? JUNK
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Plot twist - Vision has been a cosmic all along.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

The last time there was a vanquishing blow event the requirements to get points were much easier > just play the game as usual, only finish the fight with a certain something thingy, and for extra bonus points use a specific champ.
    This one is much to time-consuming, thanks for making it easy for me to skip this one 👍
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    Been waiting for this event and just got disappointed. I agree with only awarding points by finishing tha fight in a specific way, but also with a specific class of champion?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Veggetta wrote: »
    Been waiting for this event and just got disappointed. I agree with only awarding points by finishing tha fight in a specific way, but also with a specific class of champion?

Except that they used to say end a fight with shock and only a few champs actually shock
  • Iamgroot21Iamgroot21 Posts: 3
    Today at 12 pm PST, so approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes from now. They'll be syncing with the Dungeons Schedule.

You want us to do 75 fights ? Lol it's waste of time, I am not gonna touch this event.