**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I need to complete it my first time and want recommendations for teams which will work really well. Please give me multiple teams so I can see which teams I can make based on the champions I have. Thank you in advance!

I have the following 4 Stars:
Captain America WWII (awakened)
Captain America (Original) (awakened)
Superior Iron Man (awakened)
Hawkeye (awakened)
Juggernaut (awakened)
Doctor Strange (unawakened)
Scarlet Witch (unawakened)
Yellow Jacket (awakened)
War Machine (awakened)
Drax (awakened)
Rocket Raccoon (unawakened)
Elektra (unawakened)
Ultron AOU (unawakened)
Moon Knight (unawakened)
Ms. Marvel (unawakened)
Black Bolt (unawakened)
Wolverine (unawakened)
Unstoppable Colossus (unawakened)
Ronan (unawakened)
Guillotine (awakened)
Ant-Man (awakened)
Mordo (unawakened)
X-23 (unawakened)
Falcon (unawakened)
Old Man Logan (unawakened)
Crossbones (unawakened)
Thor (original) (unawakened)
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) (unawakened)
King Groot (unawakened)
Magneto (Red) (unawakened)
Cyclops (New Xavier School) (unawakened)
Hulk (Original) (unawakened)
Colossus (unawakened)
Spider-Man (Classic) (unawakened)
Abomination (unawakened)
Rhino (unawakened)

I have the following 5 Stars:
Iron Man (original) (unawakened)
Iron Patriot (unawakened)

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I am level 56 and been away from the game due to personal reasons and am back. I'm looking to get uncollected status and know I need to get through Act 4 first.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Ok, I myself have not completed act 4 as of yet, but here are the champs you have that overall make the best team.

- X-23
    - Crossbones
    - 4* Super. Iron Man
    - Cap WWII
    - SW

I probably missed some good champs from the list, as I have the attention span of a goldfish.

Try to dupe 5* IM if you can, and replace Super. IM. Otherwise keep Super
    Ok, I myself have not completed act 4 as of yet, but here are the champs you have that overall make the best team.

- X-23
    - Crossbones
    - 4* Super. Iron Man
    - Cap WWII
    - SW

I probably missed some good champs from the list, as I have the attention span of a goldfish.

Try to dupe 5* IM if you can, and replace Super. IM. Otherwise keep Super

Thank you! I will keep that in mind.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Since your 5*s are not duped, they will not get their arc overload (regen), so based off the list you provided (doesn't specify which rank/sig level your champs are), I would go with:

WW2 Cap (duped/great perfect block takes little to no damage while blocking, sink some sig stones into him)
    Hawkeye (duped/he has hemorrhage on L2, great bleed on L1 and his power drain comes in handy)
    S. Witch (unduped/ she still has a great champ, crit rating and her L3 has a chance to nullify positive effects)
    X23 (even unduped she has good regen and bleed and crit rating)
    Vision (AoU) (unduped still a great champ, he is bleed/poison immune and power burn)

If you have a generic or class awakening gem, I would use it on Switch and try and get her sig level to 99, she will help carry you through a lot of material until you increase your roster some more.
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    Since your 5*s are not duped, they will not get their arc overload (regen), so based off the list you provided (doesn't specify which rank/sig level your champs are), I would go with:

WW2 Cap (duped/great perfect block takes little to no damage while blocking, sink some sig stones into him)
    Hawkeye (duped/he has hemorrhage on L2, great bleed on L1 and his power drain comes in handy)
    S. Witch (unduped/ she still has a great champ, crit rating and her L3 has a chance to nullify positive effects)
    X23 (even unduped she has good regen and bleed and crit rating)
    Vision (AoU) (unduped still a great champ, he is bleed/poison immune and power burn)

If you have a generic or class awakening gem, I would use it on Switch and try and get her sig level to 99, she will help carry you through a lot of material until you increase your roster some more.

Thank you I will keep in mind and review my items to see if I can awaken Scarlet Witch.

WWII Cap is 4/40 Sig 43
    Hawkeye is 4/40 Sig 65
    X-23 is 1/10
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    x23 is a great champ, I would concentrate on getting her to 4/40 (or higher)and then work on getting ww2 cap to 5/50, they both will help greatly! Good luck!
  • DaveDaDudeDaveDaDude Posts: 18
    Any combination of these champs is a good start but try to awaken Scarlet Witch and Thor as soon as you can. If you can't awaken wolverine or hulk, don't even bring them. Maybe hulk for poison immunity. I have all these champs 4* 5/50 so i'm very familiar with their abilities.

cap ww2 (Great for taking blocks)
    hawkeye (Power Drains)
    SW*
    Ultron (Utility, regen, bleed/poison immune)
    X23 (Utility)
    Crossbones (Hits hard)
    Hulk* (hits hard, poison immune)
    Thor* (Wrecks everything)
    Wolverine* (Bleed damage, regen insane)

* Should be awakened
  • Drf93Drf93 Posts: 26
    Watch out for THAT Magneto
    Drf93 wrote: »
    Watch out for THAT Magneto

What chapter, what quest (1-6)? What champion do you suggest to use against the Magneto?
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Haven't completed Act 4 cause of the following reasons
    its boring
    its slow
    it wastes a lot of energy
    Annoying
    costs too much energy to move certain places
    needs to be updated to less energy cost and less boring

i have 5 star voodoo ...4 star medusa duped drax 4 star duped Arch Angel..Scarlet Witch
    Haven't completed Act 4 cause of the following reasons
    its boring
    its slow
    it wastes a lot of energy
    Annoying
    costs too much energy to move certain places
    needs to be updated to less energy cost and less boring

i have 5 star voodoo ...4 star medusa duped drax 4 star duped Arch Angel..Scarlet Witch

I agree the energy requirements is way too much, but want that uncollected title.