**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trials - Ultimate Crystal

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
I just rolled one from Expert, and I didn't even realize they were in there. Anyone else drop one? How was the roll? Just curious who else was lucky. Thanks.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I got one on the 2nd day.. a 3 star....so 110 4* shards...lol
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Got 1 on day 1. From expert. Nothing since then. It was 4 star Taskmaster.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I got 2 since the trials began. Pretty lucky i guess.
    Got all 3* though.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Im Got 4 im Think it to lucky but Got one 4 Stars SW the rest 3 Stars
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    One on the first day from expert. 4* HE. nothing since.
  • Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Posts: 34
    I have done it every day and have not gotten a single one. Last time they had an event like this I got 2 or 3.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    I’ve gotten two so far. 4* Groot and 3* Falcon
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Looks like I'm late to the party. Lol. Grats.
  • ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    edited May 2018
    I've got 5 so far. Twice in the first week, twice in the first Omniscience Trial and one in today's Genesis. Bunch of 3 stars and one 4 star DS. Definitely better than what I got from the last Trials event which was a big fat zero
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I got none so far...Expert every day,All difficulties on day 7... :'(
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Got 2 both 4* pulls
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I can barely get the 5* sig stones and others are pulling rarer items lol. Outside of day 7, I’ve gotten 3 sig stones from all 18 expert difficulties
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I've gotten nothing but PHC shards.
  • DaveDaDudeDaveDaDude Posts: 18
    I've got 4 so far, nothing but 3* champs
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Nope nothing at all, and I've been running all expert.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I've had 3 of them.. 2 3*s (can't remember who) and a 4* BPCW (Already had him duped so an extra 20 sigs on him)
    5* sig stones (I actually thought you got every time until the last few) The last 3 normal days I haven't got one but got one every other day (on the 7th day I've always received 2)
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    5 I think so far, 3 4*s.

Makes up for having only got 1 from Black Panther trials