**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New arena milestones

Last arena I played I suddenly noticed that the milestones have changed. It used to be 75,000 then 150,00 then 300,000 then 450,000

Now it’s 75,000- 350,000- 650,000 And so on. Taking away two milestone rewards

What is up with that? This has massively steered me away from arena at a time that I was beginning to enjoy the game again

lh24p2aa80s3.png

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I think you're just in a different arena then you're usually.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The screenshot is from the 4* FEATURED arena (Capt America IW).

The milestones you're referring to (75, 150, 300, 450) are from the 4* BASIC arena (Nightcrawler)
  • Trendy_kidz_Uk18Trendy_kidz_Uk18 Posts: 7
    I was most defiantly in the nightcrawler arena I can promise you that. I wasn't going for the captain America infinity war at all
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    The screenshot is from the 4* FEATURED arena (Capt America IW).

The milestones you're referring to (75, 150, 300, 450) are from the 4* BASIC arena (Nightcrawler)
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I just checked my account, and the rewards haven't changed from what it's been. I grind almost every 4* Basic (including this one) and it's the same it's been for ages.

Go back into that open arena and try to use a 3* champ. If you can't, then you're in the Capt America arena.
  • Hey there, I think your fellow Summoners are correct, and you're looking at the points for the Featured 4-Star Arena. The Rank Rewards cutoff is 350,000 for the 4-Star Featured Arena (which is what you see in your screenshot) and 150,000 for the 4-Star Basic Arena.

I've also just looked in game, and the Basic Arena is still showing the correct Milestone Rewards.
  • Trendy_kidz_Uk18Trendy_kidz_Uk18 Posts: 7
    I can promise you both that it is the nightcrawler arena that I am in and playing. I dont understand why or how but this is the case with my account!! please dont try telling me what arena it is that im playing. I always play the basic. never the featured.
    I just checked my account, and the rewards haven't changed from what it's been. I grind almost every 4* Basic (including this one) and it's the same it's been for ages.

Go back into that open arena and try to use a 3* champ. If you can't, then you're in the Capt America arena.
    Hey there, I think your fellow Summoners are correct, and you're looking at the points for the Featured 4-Star Arena. The Rank Rewards cutoff is 350,000 for the 4-Star Featured Arena (which is what you see in your screenshot) and 150,000 for the 4-Star Basic Arena.

I've also just looked in game, and the Basic Arena is still showing the correct Milestone Rewards.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I can promise you both that it is the nightcrawler arena that I am in and playing. I dont understand why or how but this is the case with my account!! please dont try telling me what arena it is that im playing. I always play the basic. never the featured.

Hey there, I think your fellow Summoners are correct, and you're looking at the points for the Featured 4-Star Arena. The Rank Rewards cutoff is 350,000 for the 4-Star Featured Arena (which is what you see in your screenshot) and 150,000 for the 4-Star Basic Arena.

Just keep checking until you get it right
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Last arena I played I suddenly noticed that the milestones have changed. It used to be 75,000 then 150,00 then 300,000 then 450,000

What is up with that? This has massively steered me away from arena at a time that I was beginning to enjoy the game again

lh24p2aa80s3.png

It looks like you graduated from intermediate or beginner to veteran level and hence the change of milestones. Come on kabam you should have known this. He doesn't even go for featured.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Then contact support, as this seems to be your account only and it's completely possible something is messed up for just you or a small group of players. Either way, Kabam did not make changes to the milestones.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

lh24p2aa80s3.png

It looks like you graduated from intermediate or beginner to veteran level and hence the change of milestones. Come on kabam you should have known this. He doesn't even go for featured.

He thinks he's doing the Nightcrawler arena though. Those are the milestones for the Featured Veteran arena, so he's wrong.
    OP - post a screenshot that shows all your Arenas and points, not just the rewards from one arena.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

lh24p2aa80s3.png

It isn't just the milestone rewards that are wrong, the screenshot clearly states that rank rewards are unlocked at 350k. That is the 4* featured arena: the 4* basic would say that rank rewards are unlocked at 150k.

I would recommend showing back to back screenshots of the milestone reward tab and the rank reward tab within the same reward panel. The rank reward tab would unambiguously tell you which arena that was taken from.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    That’s the 4 * featured. But since you 100% know your doing the night crawler arena why don’t you take a screen shot of the arena you’re doing, you know when they you click vs and then there’s different pictures for the arenas. It should be night crawlers picture but It prob will show IW cap.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★

Can we not be done with PHC shards though? I mean let’s get those milestones updated with useful things.

It’s all aimed at newbie players.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Can we not be done with PHC shards though? I mean let’s get those milestones updated with useful things.

It’s all aimed at newbie players.

With the new drop odds, I'm actually not all that disappointed with PHC crystals in milestones these days. A 2% chance to drop 4* plus 14% chance to drop 3* means for someone that has most of the 3* champions maxed, you are going to average about 2% of a 4* crystal, or about the equivalent of 40 shards, plus an additional 14% of 110 shards (3* dup plus max sig) or about 15 shards, for a total of about 55 4* shards (at least) in value per PHC.

Factoring all drops of all tiers, if you assume 2* and 3* max signature crystals from every dup, you get the equivalent of one 4* champion out of every 33 pulls or so, which includes the 2% chance to pull a 4* plus the fragments you get from 3* and 2* champion pulls. That's actually not bad value to me for something as plentiful as PHCs are.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★

It would be pretty impressive for a noob in the lower brackets to hit lvl 60 before becoming veteran.

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

lh24p2aa80s3.png

Attention to detail goes a long way, he's a level 60. Come on, Anurag, you should have known this ;)