**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Machine sp3?

War machine's sp3 is too strong. I was fighting him in master mode in the EQ, 2nd quest, with my 3200 HR Star-Lord. Took him down a considerable amount of health, then he activated his sp3. Keep in mind, he was only at 4400-ish HR. Even so, he managed to take 92% of my health with his single sp3 and after that, it only took a medium attack to finish me off, which he got as I was recovering from the special attack. He didn't hit me once before the special. Please nerf. :)

Comments

• RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    edited May 2018
    this is why you bait out specials

"special 3 active"

You sure this isn't sarcastic?
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    SP3's are designed to hit hard and are unavoidable damage, hence why baiting specials is such a crucial move to learn. Don't really know what else to add other than keep practising baiting specials
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    You probably pushed him down to his empty the clip trigger so he hit you with all 12 fury buffs up. That and the armour break his sp3 puts on you is going to hurt. Try to bait out his sp2 instead, War Machine does not need to be nerfed. If anything he needs a few buffs.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Yeah, you've got to watch War Machine (and Punisher) using Special Three at low health levels. If he's got Empty The Clip active... Ouch!

If you've got someone who can turn your buffs against you though - like Ronan, Magik, Voodoo or Morningstar - he's very easy.

Alternately, these are good champions to take Power Control champions against.