**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you only purchase a Dark Artifact crystal once?

I was just looking at the timer for this batch of Dark Artifact crystals and noticed that the purchase button for the one I want to buy (again) is grayed out. When I click on it, it says that the maximum quantity has been purchased today.

I haven't bought one "today" (I bought the same crystal the last time it was available), so now I'm wondering if this is intentional? I've seen some mention of it, but nothing official that I could dig up after a few minutes of searching.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    But I thought you could buy the same crystal again once it returns? I did not know you could only buy it once in the entire month.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

The purchase limits for the Dark Artifact Crystals are listed on the screen where they are purchased. If you've reached the limit, it will be greyed out which is what you saw.

This is very concerning. Hear me out...
    Say we bought a crystal at the first time available to us with enough dark artifacts. 5* - 27k. So we have 1 day remaining on one set of crystals before the next set was available. Now it’ll be 2 weeks before we can afford another one which will only allow us access to the same set as we first bought from. OR we hold for a day and buy from the next set but then we will be forced to buy two out of the next set of different crystals.

Confusing right...so remove the limit
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

Sorry for the confusion, but no you cannot buy the same 5-Star Dark Artifact Crystal more than once. You can purchase one of each of the different types (Death, War, etc.) as shown in game by the purchase limit.
  • Kaat19Kaat19 Posts: 27
    Kabam miike said we could. Also what is the point of the crystals cycling if they can only be bought 1 time each?

d76ma19abfku.png
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    @Kaat19 good catch mate
This discussion has been closed.