**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold quests?????

Literally everyone in every clan is short of gold and can’t upgrade champs coz of the shortage of gold.

Costs to rank up is ridiculously high especially for 5 stars and then and extra 200k just to level up!!

It’s getting to a point where we can’t progress and we are losing interest in the game.

Nobody has 6 hours every day to grind in a repetitive arena for peanuts.

The answer is simple - I suggest u make gold events a monthly or at the very very very least quarterly event so people can begin to enjoy the game again...

Comments

• Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    I've got 23m gold right now, and I'm nowhere near the top of my ally.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I stopped playing everyday because of the gold issue. Kabam said they can see that it’s a problem for a lot of summoners and that they are looking at ways to get more gold into the game without having to grind the arena.

Pay no mind to anyone claiming they have a lot of gold if they don’t show a screen shot of their PVP fights.

We had a very long thread about gold, it was over 50 pages before it got closed. It was funny too.

But Kabam is in no rush to fix the gold issue so adjust your game play accordingly.
  • Options
    UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    The gold shortage is a kabam trick to disengage a lions share of players. So their server can handle the remaining playerbase. Emergency/sudden server maintenance has reduced noticably since they've created this gold issue.
    Well on a serious note, they want your time or your money. So they won't be giving out resources easily. Play the game not like a game but like a job/ medical course then there'll be no shortage of resources for you.
    I've lost interest in the game bcz of this gold issue. What's the point of collect ing champs if I cqnt upgrade them. What's the point of grinding repeatitive aqs week after week for cats if I can't use them. They aren't paying any heed to gold issue bcz "some" players think it's not an issue and wants everybody to play a game in their way.
    Either gold realm or increase of gold rewards everywhere is needed, or give us time to time reshuffling tickets. But nah, theu won't do any of those.
    It's a game, all players want to play it in their own way, not everybody wants to stick to their top 5s for ages and clear this n that. We play to get new champs, upgrade them n have fun playing with them. Currently its just not possible for majority. Whoever contradicts falls in the minority section.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Flag, bc that all they do.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, as we have mentioned in THIS thread, we are aware that a shortage of Gold is causing problems for some players. The last thing we want to do is flood the game's economy with Gold, which could potentially happen if we implemented the Halls of Fortune as a regular Event. However, we are looking into new ways of increasing the amount of Gold which is available in the game.

I'll go ahead and close this thread now, but please know that we have heard your feedback about the availability of Gold, we have taken your concerns on-board and are working to come up with a resolution for this.
This discussion has been closed.