**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No more vs arenas

I got banned for 7 days. Now i can log in again. But i cant do anny vs arena batles any more only the 1 on 1 quiqe match. Is this going to be fixt or am i not alawed to do these any more. Alsow i want to say that the ban was not righteous. I have a lot of free time caus i,m ill and curently not working. So al of my free time go's into the game, witch might look like acaunt sharing but is definitely not. Plz respond caus the standert mails i get from tech suport arent helping.
Anny boddy els got the same problem?
Plz post here to make a case

Comments

• Alsow just want to say. It realy takes the fun out of the game. If you get punisht for being an active player and making progres
  • WickedMindzWickedMindz Posts: 10
    You probably got banned from arenas for cheating or using 3rd party software
  • Like i was saying i dint cheat. I just have a lot of free time. Din't use 3rd party software. i,m not a hacker. Just an active gamer. I got banned after winning a 4 star chap for the second time in vs arenas. The fact that i put in 15 hours a day minimum. Dus not mean i cheat.
  • WickedMindzWickedMindz Posts: 10
    Ok but Kabam must’ve caught him cheating hence the ban. I’ve never heard of them randomly banning people as they investigate all reports before they even ban so they must’ve caught him doing something out of the ordinary.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Ok but Kabam must’ve caught him cheating hence the ban. I’ve never heard of them randomly banning people as they investigate all reports before they even ban so they must’ve caught him doing something out of the ordinary.

Unfortunately the exact same thing happened to me for blade week. I had played In years past and got pretty good. Then I finish top 25 and 75 in the 4 star arenas . Just old fashioned time and energy. Now can’t even do the 1v1 arena

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    It could be the account sharing.
  • Like smokely7 said. No cheating or acaunt sharing. Just a lot of free time. And al lot of time spend in the game. I won the top prise (nightcrawler) 2 times in a row and got banned in de blade week.
This discussion has been closed.