**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Thanos Controls Broken since the update [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just got uncollected last week so I have been working through the event quest trying to finish in these last few days and I just updated my app and now Uncollected Thanos does not revert the controls back to normal when you get a hit in when he is in Chaos Stone.

It is really screwing me up, this is ridiculous for those of us scrambling to finish the quest before it goes away.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Has anyone else seen this happen?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    This isn’t happening to me maybe make a vid
    I have an iPhone 6s. Let me try again
    78c43uxgcwxn.png

There I hit him and it doesn't go away.
  • pwong21pwong21 Posts: 14
    edited June 2018
    Same here on both my phones.
    ZTE ZMax 2 running andoid 5.1 and LG Phoenix 2 running android 6.
    I too was trying to 100% uncollected with only Thanos remaining...
  • MusicmanMusicman Posts: 18
    Every time I hit Thanos during the chaos stone the controls aren't reverting back to normal. It happened with all 5 of my champs. I have video of it happening twice.
  • Help me out. Fighting 1’st Thanos on Chaos Stone after the update it’s not the same and it’s not working as it says in his description. It says that if I land a hit, my controls wil be back to normal and I have video proof that it’s not working like that anymore after the update. What do I do now?
  • pwong21pwong21 Posts: 14
    edited June 2018
    Emergency maintenance did not fix this problem...
    Thanks for editing my post and merging threads and not posting a single thing to give us an update or confirm there’s an issue. @Kabam Lyra
    Sorry for the snarky tone but this is the first chance I get at a UC event quest and the clock is ticking so I would really like to get this issue resolved
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    This bug has also been confirmed on Reddit.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Sorry for the snarky tone but this is the first chance I get at a UC event quest and the clock is ticking so I would really like to get this issue resolved

It will prob be fixed by the time infinity war part 2 is out.
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    Thanks guys, you've managed to make these ridiculous quests even harder.

Now the inverted controls don't reset to normal when you hit Thanos. Confirmed it twice in uncollected mode.
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Just tried. Can confirm. I also believe when Thanos strikes the player the controls go back to normal. It just doesn't work when the player strikes Thanos. I hope there's a plan to fix this, and also extend the availability of this quest.
    So Magik is fixed within hours of someone bringing it to your attention even though she's had this "issue" for years yet a whole day later (With one day left on the quest timer mind you) and Thanos is STILL broken? The one bug that is on a timer should probably be the first one addressed do you agree???

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Rose @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Loto
  • Kabam since there is only one day left for the event quest please fix the damn special 2 of Thanos as I landed a hit after Thanos activating it but even after landing a hit , the inverse controls are not removed .it started after the update. Get it fixed fast please!!!!!!
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    This is garbage, days before the event ends
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello all,

We have been able to confirm the issue with Thanos controls and are working on a fix.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/sJen8PZnk9I
    Concrete video proof
  • NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    i5bp5vyip2ww.png
    I to also experienced this and it is preventing me from 100% uncollected event this month
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    icc1ekdmrcuy.png
    Sorry my previous one wasn't that great of a screenshot
    Neither of them were, mate^
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    edited June 2018
    @Kabam Lyra You'll have to extend this event to allow people to finish it properly.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    They better... cause I was working on getting to him a bit... what's the point if it's just going to b even harder than b4... kabamed everywhere this week! Well.. this entire friggin month!
    8i8604zx5w8g.png
    Evangelionlover
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Although this situation stinks... don’t wait til the last second. They’re not gonna leave this event and start a new one at the same time or push back the new one. I get that we all have time constraints and the event has a schedule, but give yourself a cushion for things like this. Things happen that cause issues in real life and the game. When I was in the military, I was told to always be 15 minutes early or I was already late. Good advice to prepare for other jobs, school assignments, and even when it comes to stuff like this. So many posts about this and things like being just shy of artifacts for a 5*...
    Oh I'm not complaining to much, u no it's a monthly quest they'll be a new one soon that I need to try, but I've tried it atleast 1ce a day since it was released and it's been like this the hole time and I've explored uncollected 100% except, that 2nd thanos, it's a tough beat, but I'll get over it., all I need to do is beat thanos, 2nd part, death stone, evolution, nightmare, I haven't gotten the hang of tha part 2 yet, , any advice?
This discussion has been closed.