**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Blackout Periods

Question for Kabam - does Kabam plan on putting a blackout period for AW? This blackout period should be similar to AQ blackout where if you leave an alliance or you’re kicked, you don’t get rewards from AW for a set number of days. I ask this because there are rumors that alliances are now paying players via Paypal to join their alliance for defensive purposes only, and putting that player as backup.

Please advise. I think Kabam needs to take AW more seriously, as piloting still happens (its apparent in the top alliances) and these top alliances have secret chat rooms to time their search with other top allies, to avoid going against each other, hence keeping the status quo.

These are just two of many issues still rampant in MCOC Alliance Wars.

Also, saying Hi to my son DeathBringer!

Comments

• SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Seriously lol what do you expect Kabam to do here? If people are dumb enough to pay for defense or to see the map so be it. Hilarious when end of season comes the most crazy posts are made.