**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Temp looking for an alliance

Looking for an alliance to get some rewards before the season ends as a substitute only not a permanent spot.

Looking for at least Gold tier or higher.

US based.

Comments

• ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    kams4te1vm8x.png
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Do you like to pull into the off ramp lane last min too ?
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Get a grip before you try to take your anger issues on someone else. I said temp clearly so people know its not a permanent position. Thanks for bumping my post though
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    Get a grip before you try to take your anger issues on someone else. I said temp clearly so people know its not a permanent position. Thanks for bumping my post though

I’ve got a grip, I’ve also got a plat 1 alliance. Good luck trying to find a new alliance with all the shake up in master that happened today. This is worse than move in day at college.

I’ve receiced no less than 10 messages today asking to be slotted in.
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    So you want to join an alliance, grab some rewards, and get out? Minimum effort?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    ctp1223 wrote: »

Anger issues? lol
  • ChrisOczChrisOcz Posts: 63
    We might have a spot for you mate. Look me up in game or line: ChrisOcz