**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend run - Evangeline Lilly times

Hey everyone,

Anyone doing legends run can share your timing in this post?

I did it in 1 hr 6 min . Anyone has other timings to share?

Comments

• taffytaffy Posts: 10
    bwd3kyxk32ef.png
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    54 minutes
    54 min is not bad. Who did you use?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    To compare
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    To compare

But why before the challenge is over? It makes absolutely no strategical sense. It would make far more sense for an unscrupulous competitor to come in here and lie about there times in an effort to scare people off trying.

Does it matter? You do the challenge as fast as you can, it's not like you can see someone with a specific time and then be like: "okay, I gotta be faster than that.". You're gonna try that anyway.

And people do post fake times a lot to scare people off, it's actually pretty common.
  • Why on earth do people post in these threads before the challenge is over? Seriously why?

Mind games...
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    With her? About 35 seconds probably.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    I did 1:21 min
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    @taffy who did you use?
    @Zuko_ILC who did you use?
  • MadTitan616MadTitan616 Posts: 30
    63 minutes clocked with 4/55 AA and 6*1/35 Rulk for boss.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    To compare

But why before the challenge is over? It makes absolutely no strategical sense. It would make far more sense for an unscrupulous competitor to come in here and lie about there times in an effort to scare people off trying.

Does it matter? You do the challenge as fast as you can, it's not like you can see someone with a specific time and then be like: "okay, I gotta be faster than that.". You're gonna try that anyway.

And people do post fake times a lot to scare people off, it's actually pretty common.

If any person mentions which champions they used, masteries, or any tips whatsoever in this thread then your chances of getting the title immediately drop as your competition becomes more competitive. The earlier you do the challenge the more likely your strategy is to be rendered obsolete or replicated by another. This is the age of information; you’d best not share it if you don’t want everyone to know it.

A confident and competent player could also say “Okay, I think I can beat that. Let me see if I can get a Legends Title.”

hmmm ok, I see your point.
  • TypaleTypale Posts: 11
    I cleared it in roughly 58 min.
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Which champ is best for this run?
    @Typale who did you use?
    I used a Corvus 4/55 unduped. Not so good imo for this challenge
  • TypaleTypale Posts: 11
    Rank 5 5 star blade for this one. Was debating rank 4 5 star corvus but the final he just wasnt gonna be reliable for me.
    @taffy dang bro and you still managed a 1:06. What device did you use?

@Typale nice bro.
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    I did 1 hour 37 but i also went through the wrong portal.......3 times
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    First 3 chapter are the nost easy where 1-2 hits=ko and they costed me 45 minutes

How the hell legaly somebody does that in under 60?
    IPhone and suvside and mabye one ther hit hard.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Cleared completion with 4/40 crossbones 4/40 ghulk 3/30 rulk 4/40 AA and 3/45 Medusa