**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

People who have multiple accounts in one alliance

Yesterday my alliance was dinged in alliance rating. I have reached out to Kabam support and got a blanket statement about the issue. However my question wasn't answered and since support is super busy I thought I'd reach out to @Kabam Miike or whoever else is willing to answer the question.

I have three people in the alliance who have multiple accounts. One guy has three accounts and two have two others. It is hard enough to find active players so when you find someone who runs multiple accounts and they work out it is like finding the golden egg. I am worried that we were punished because of the multiple accounts being signed in from the same device being that we are in the same alliance.

I need something to take back to my alliance. We are a gold tier 1 alliance and lost 400 points on rating and dropped four tiers. If that is the rule we can accept that and move on and just try to find the players we need so we have 30/30 unique log in. I hope you're able to help us.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    You are not acting against any rule if you have more than one account and play them on the same device, as long as you do not share these accounts with other people.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    could multiple account on multiple devices appear as piloting from Kabam's perspective? That is an interesting question.

I play on an android phone at work and on an iPad at home. I only have one account...I don't see how guys have time for multiple accounts. But if I had 2-3 accounts, and played them on several devices...from an administrative perspective, that may look like piloting. Good Question, I will follow this to see if clarification is given. Thanks.
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    You are not acting against any rule if you have more than one account and play them on the same device, as long as you do not share these accounts with other people.

I would like Kabam to confirm this before we start turfing the spare accounts we have. You'd have to admit that having three accounts does seem suspicious on Kabam's part. You'd figure that if this was the case they'd look back at the history of the log ins.
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    It's not against the rules for multiple members to have multiple accounts in your alliance, but due to Kabam's privacy policies you'll never know if this was a false-positive case or not. Kabam will say that having multiple accounts is perfectly fine but they will never tell you anything about which accounts were affected.
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    It's not against the rules for multiple members to have multiple accounts in your alliance, but due to Kabam's privacy policies you'll never know if this was a false-positive case or not. Kabam will say that having multiple accounts is perfectly fine but they will never tell you anything about which accounts were affected.

We had a good streak going. I am wondering if some alliance accused us of cheating and then they saw accounts being signed in on one device for three accounts and the two other accounts and dinged us. I am thankful we are still in gold tier 1 but it has us on edge now.
  • Options
    Cisco2330Cisco2330 Posts: 27
    At one point I was using anywhere between 1-5 different devices to login in from (just because I could) but now I login my accounts from 1 device and Its a problem. As for having time to run multiple accounts @Ground_Round1 it does indeed take time, I created multiple accounts when I got far enough in the game that I had to spend more units on energy refill. So instead I would create another and run it to kill time for energy gain on previous tag etc... etc
This discussion has been closed.