**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it possible?

eggistaeggista Posts: 19
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
We have one... "Super Skilled" member in our alliance or just cheater...

Pictures bellow are taken from AQ 2.. there is Dormamu with rating 5.5k and i think 24K hp... and lets call him Iron Man killed him

Can anybody tell me how is this possible?

I just want to be sure before i kick him because it is second player this week who made such miracle...

wgaiz70ppzmw.png
1p3vkhnfzpiz.png
4ti64uugk9hg.png

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Idk. Tough to tell from those screenshots. What you've shown isnt crazy suspicious
  • eggistaeggista Posts: 19
    edited July 2018
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Idk. Tough to tell from those screenshots. What you've shown isnt crazy suspicious

so is it possible to kill AQ boss Dormamu with such **** heroes?
    eggista wrote: »

I would say its possible, not probable though. I said not CRAZY suspicious. but suspicious nonetheless
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    If he is excellent in baiting Dorm's SP1 which is easy to evade, then he can still be having respectable health, however if he faced a few SP2, then he must have superbly excellent skills in evading all those sp2 hits without missing any. At such low health, even parry damage will take some life away from his champs. Either he is excellently skillful or maybe your suspicion is not unfounded.
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    what the level of the person
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Bigmf99 wrote: »
    No. Impossible. You have to block somewhere along the line and that would show some damage. Particularly if you have to block a Dorm special attack.

Zero damage taken is impossible in the long run.

you dont need to take any block damage if you treat boss like a stun immune and can control his power
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    No. Impossible. You have to block somewhere along the line and that would show some damage. Particularly if you have to block a Dorm special attack.

He’s got Hawkeye so he could power drain.
    CFree wrote: »

He’s got Hawkeye so he could power drain.

And sp1 is EASY to evade. sp2 is possible to evade but tough.
  • Bigmf99Bigmf99 Posts: 24

you dont need to take any block damage if you treat boss like a stun immune and can control his power

Yeah, but with those little one-star clowns he's running against dormammu, at some point in the hour it would take to drop him, anyone is going to make some tiny mistake and take some damage.

Yeah, but with those little one-star clowns he's running against dormammu, at some point in the hour it would take to drop him, anyone is going to make some tiny mistake and take some damage.

they are 3*
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Almost anything is possible, but to do so with no hits, not even blocked hits? Incredibly unlikely. I don't know how strong the Dormammu was for you, but given the PI of the other attackers in that group I would say there's also a decent possibility that those champs don't have sufficient damage to avoid a timeout.
  • PerfectExamplePerfectExample Posts: 30
    Nope. They're 3*, but look at the PI. Rank 1 lvl 1.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    No I don’t think there is anyway he could have. Maybe, MAYBE if Dormammu could bleed Hawkeye might be able to, but even then, I don’t think his damage output would be enough without timing out. To me this is very suspicious.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    No I don’t think there is anyway he could have. Maybe, MAYBE if Dormammu could bleed Hawkeye might be able to, but even then, I don’t think his damage output would be enough without timing out. To me this is very suspicious.

The only way I think this could happen is if first, the person could defeat Dormammu using nothing but intercepts, and then second they brought the weakest attackers they could find but then boosted them with every boost they could run simultaneously, from champion boosts to attack boosts to power boosts to special damage boosts.

All while not telling anyone about it or streaming it anywhere, but just for personal giggles. Sure, not impossible. It is also possible that Dormammu had one too many chili cheese burgers that day and died of a heart attack when that player entered the fight.
  • eggistaeggista Posts: 19
    No body cares. Yall are so under leveled it doesn't matter if u cheat yet.

you think Kabam have two groups for cheaters? ..ooh they are **** it is ok ... umm this guy have 6* ..no way he cant cheat...

i am asking just because i dont wanna zeroized stats on my alli... kabam pusnishment is not aimed to individuals but to whole aliance
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    This is possible. For a person with such low champs I doubt they are skilled enough to do it. But this is definitely possible
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    People with great skills have 2nd accounts.
    edited July 2018
    I know willpower not as strong as it used to be but it can still get low level champs back to full health easily, it just becomes less useful the higher rank you get champs, so even if he needs two attempts to defeat boss because of timing out he can still get back full health if not getting hit.
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    No body cares. Yall are so under leveled it doesn't matter if u cheat yet.

you think Kabam have two groups for cheaters? ..ooh they are **** it is ok ... umm this guy have 6* ..no way he cant cheat...

i am asking just because i dont wanna zeroized stats on my alli... kabam pusnishment is not aimed to individuals but to whole aliance

100% there is 2 groups. The ones who are free to play and get permanently banned and the ones who pay thousands of dollars and kabam let's them cheat however they want. Hell the guys who admitted to buying stolen units for the game got there accounts back right in time for July 4th offers and are back streaming on YouTube.
  • Cursed_TruthCursed_Truth Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    This is possible only if you are lucky enough to have
    ’mvinceable’ in your team joined with his newly created account...!
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I can't see 500 PI champs (at least those 3) doing 24k of damage within a 3 minute timer against Dorm...
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    No. At that level you'd time out - as someone mentioned above.