**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest demotion this week?

Dear kabam, my alliance won't do the same total points into AQ this week. The miscomunication about the error bracket made us start M3 instead of M5, anyway, i believe that occur with many others.
So, my question is: there will have any kind of promotion or demotion on AQ this week?

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    If the peak milestone changes go into effect before next AQ week, this is moot because the new system has no brackets anyway. If it gets delayed past the 15th, then Kabam will have to address this problem.

Just to be clear since many players still seem to be unclear about how the new system works, or will work, under the peak milestone AQ reward system all of the milestone rewards you earn and all of the rank rewards you earn are based solely on your performance in that week. They do not depend on anything you did in any previous week. So if you do enough in that week for "expert tier" rewards (expert doesn't exist anymore under that system) then you'll get those rewards even if you did absolutely nothing in the previous week.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Based on war being delayed, there's no reason to think we'll be in better shape for peak milestones for AQ starting on 7/15.
  • BiosmithiiBiosmithii Posts: 21
    I agree and i'm really exciting with the new system. The bracket system became boring, and the limitation on AQ total points per day on M5 contribute to that.
    The big question is the timeline to it's start. Leave us in the dark don't help at all, my point is, if kabam don't have the security to timetable a date to begin the new system, they must make a statement and confirm that the next AQ series will be a normal one.
    The lack of trust in everything they said is just gronwing up.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    If anybody is acount sharing for AQ or other things outside of AW this is still a TOS violation. Comes with a penalty, eventually that person will get banned and you see him logged out for mutiple days