**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LOL x23

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Just a quick question to be safe. Gwenpool will stop all her regen once at 50 combo right? (yes shes duped)

Comments

• TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    No
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Ummm, yes I think she does.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    She will stop all of X’s normal regens that would be based off of being attacked, but not the regen on the timer.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Amonthir wrote: »
    She will stop all of X’s normal regens that would be based off of being attacked, but not the regen on the timer.

Thanks! that sucks but guess i could bring up AA
    just point AA need dups. For it to.

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Gamer wrote: »

yeah i know, and he is

Personally I'm going for that path soon and I'm gonna get 4* void from arena Because he will make easy work of her
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

yeah i know, and he is
    Good just. Wont to point it out if u didt hav AA dups wuld be pretty sad to Star over :-) good luck when u run the part
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Rets wrote: »
    Starlord not enough for her?

Starlord can but you gotta keep that combo up and those LOL evades get you at the worst time. You could get back to back evades or none at all