**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iron man infinity war 15 plasmas even possible ?

T9951T9951 Posts: 103
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Ahab

I have tested IMIW (4/55 )now 2 full runs through ROL. His ability states that he is able to stack up to 15 plasmas . After countless hours testing and configuring my masteries I have only been able to see the highest of 5 plasmas . Im curious has this actually been done by the developer? 15 stacks of plasmas seems unrealistic even while you are juggling it . Is there going to be an increased duration of his buffs anytime soon? Has anyone fitness more than 3-5 buffs using Infinty man iron war?

Appreciate the quick response .

Comments

• DizoughDizough Posts: 17
    Sounds like a way of saying that you can’t do more than this. Even 5 is nuts. I have only been able to get two
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I can hardly get 2 lol. U probably have to play super aggressive against an opponent with one hit specials(vision maybe) so u can dodge easily then immediately go back into your combo. Are u doing sp2 before sp1 to get the plasmas? That works better for me than sp1 then sp2 as incinerate can be refreshed.
    Changing his sp1 to allow the first blast to inflict shock and the second blast to convert it to plasma if incinerate was active would help a bit. Maybe increase duration of plasma by giving +1 second plasma duration per plasma active.
  • T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    Dizough wrote: »
    Sounds like a way of saying that you can’t do more than this. Even 5 is nuts. I have only been able to get two

I have been everywhere testing and am curious where they think you can get 15 plasmas at
    I can hardly get 2 lol. U probably have to play super aggressive against an opponent with one hit specials(vision maybe) so u can dodge easily then immediately go back into your combo. Are u doing sp2 before sp1 to get the plasmas? That works better for me than sp1 then sp2 as incinerate can be refreshed.
    Changing his sp1 to allow the first blast to inflict shock and the second blast to convert it to plasma if incinerate was active would help a bit. Maybe increase duration of plasma by giving +1 second plasma duration per plasma active.

I made it through ROL and hit vision . I am doing the following rotation.

Basic combo : MLLLL

Fire off SP2 before I get to 3rd bad of power .

Fire off SP1

Rinse and repeat

The issue they don’t realize is AA is able to stack a Tom of neurotoxins because of DW mastery . There is no mastery to increase shock or incinerate: in addition the plasma should at least have 8 seconds . Because a combo takes 5 seconds . That’s basically leaving you 3 seconds to to take a risky intercept or let it fall off .
    @Kabam Miike you think you can confirm some of this stuff. Maybe the developers have had something in mind .
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    With your logic of a 5 hit combo taking five seconds that doesn’t matter, IMIW refreshes plasma on his last light attack, giving you what is the duration like 7 seconds to get back in there with a medium or sp1
    With your logic of a 5 hit combo taking five seconds that doesn’t matter, IMIW refreshes plasma on his last light attack, giving you what is the duration like 7 seconds to get back in there with a medium or sp1

Right after they usually fire their special so you hve to bait
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018

Which is why u need to be fighting enemies with easy to dodge specials like vision
    T9951 wrote: »

Right after they usually fire their special so you hve to bait

• Ingi_FreyrIngi_Freyr Posts: 11
    You think IMIW is rank 5 worthy?
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    Ingi_Freyr wrote: »
    You think IMIW is rank 5 worthy?

Yes
    I’m taking mine to r5