**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AA ARENA IOS

Hello Kabam,

I'm not one to usually post, but this is very close to my heart.

Prior to the update, the arena provided an opportunity for players to gain a specific reward, if they're able to put in the required time and points needed to acquire a specific champ. This was one of the very few areas in the game where players had control, they could get a champ if they wanted and could dupe their champs if they're running in arena.

After this update, it's no news that the overheating and lag problems have made the game virtually unplayable.

Currently, the Archangel arenas have been running for the past few hours and I decided to test my luck and see if I would be able to go through a few minutes without lag, and just upon login, my phone crashes and stays stuck on the load screen.

Now I understand that all hands are on deck concerning the lags iOS users have been experiencing, but my question is, what would be done to individuals who by no fault of their own are unable to participate in such a fruitful reward system?

How would users be compensated for the arena champs they're unable to get? Would there be a rerun of the champs we missed while the fix was being implemented or is it just going to be forgotten without any recompense?

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Comments

• Cdw1981Cdw1981 Posts: 17
    Yeah it’s also the units, BC & gold that’s unobtainable if you can’t do arena from overheating. There’s also therefore the additional gold/units from opening the BCs earned.
    I usually run arenas simultaneously so not only missing out on new/duping champs but 4 & 5* shards, T1 alphas, t4bcs. Those of us that grind heavy have missed out on a lot of resources
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’ve been waiting for this arena for 7 months and because of this overheating issue, I’m not risking my device to gain a 4* AA. I propose the the AA basic arena be rerun later in the year. Maybe in September or October.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’m in the same boat, I was really exited and planning on grinding for AA, but alas, I’ve been Kabamed.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Hopefully they get a fix out before round 2
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Hang in there, Android players have suffered various lag and performance issue for the past 3 years with MCOC without improvement. Understandably that iPhone heating is way worse but Kabam always demonstrate their result in the highest quality and they will fix the iphone issue in NO TIME :D:D:D .... You must trust Kabam like you always do. Did they ever break the trust? As soon as iphone issue is fixed, it will be back for Android players to continue their suffering of lag and performance issue and ultra long loading in between each and every screen switching & loading for the next 30 years to come...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hopefully they get a fix out before round 2

It obviously won’t be fixed before then
  • Sigh, I hope we get a rerun