**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Was 6* champions a good idea?

Hello fellow community, I have had conversations with my fellow alliance members and friends I known for a long time, most of which has been a loyal active summoner in MCOC since day one. Throughout our conversations it always comes up in some sort of form or fashion about the addition of the 6* champions that have been added. Some feel that the 6* champs shine negative light on the game to be introduced so early when the 5* champs was just starting to be the next big thing, others feel that all there work in the game on grinding for hours and days to get a 4* champ are just now not worth the time and seem to be getting the back seat as of lately. I can remember 4* champs was the stable to have but have seemed to lose there priorities in the game, basically like a 3* champ. Just wanted to take a anonymous vote poll to see how others in the community feel. So, was the 6* champ additions the right thing to do at the time?, or was it to soon? Please vote and leave your comments below. As stated in the fourm rules this does not break any rules so it should stay posted for help in development of the game as time goes on. Thanks for participating.

Was 6* champions a good idea? 159 votes

The additions of 6* champions are great! I’m very happy since they released.
26% 42 votes
The additions of 6* champions in my opinion should of been much, much later in the game.
59% 95 votes
Not sure, undecided.
13% 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t mind the 6 stars because that’s a 4/55 champ (a little stronger actually) without using resources and saving them for other champs. This helps make better decisions IMO.

Now the bad: t2 alphas are still a major rarity and so are the t5b. Which isn’t a bad thing either. I think the introduction of act 6 if it ever comes will be a big help to the t2 and t5b shortage.

So IMo I don’t mind the 6 stars, don’t mind their rarity either. I do wish we could get a few more 5 star shards but it’s not that bad. The new events will help this a little for the larger alliances.
  • Options
    Great feedback, keep giving your honest opinion on the matter, and don’t forget to vote.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    No, Because I spun a bad one! lol
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    @The1_NuclearOnion lmao even the bad ones are decent at least. I have 3 and don’t mind fighting with any of them. Bolt Karnak and hulk rag. Of course hulk rag is a beast.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I feel they were a good addition, and I like how they controlled it by not having insane champs instantly, so 5* champs are still very valuable, and will be for a very long time
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Why are we not having 7*? D=
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    qbSr0g.gif
  • Options
    Lvernon15 wrote: »
    I feel they were a good addition, and I like how they controlled it by not having insane champs instantly, so 5* champs are still very valuable, and will be for a very long time
    I have a 6* gladiator hulk also on my other account,he’s definitely a hard hitting champ.
  • Options
    p2805rimop2805rimo Posts: 7
    It wa inevitable, the excitement taken away from 5* is the same as the excitement that wa taken away from the 4* when 5* were introduced, its a progression curve.

And 5* are still valuable since 6* ranks go as far as 2, so they are only a little further ahead and they hard to dup.

I just hope they handle resources for ranking up in a good way.
  • Options
    Were
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    6* champs should’ve been released much, much later. As of now the max rank for a 6* is rank 2. To get to rank 3 you need a T5CC... These don’t even exist and 6* champs should’ve been released along with Act 6 along with more rewards for AQ, AW and story quests to get these.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Beewee wrote: »
    6* champs should’ve been released much, much later. As of now the max rank for a 6* is rank 2. To get to rank 3 you need a T5CC... These don’t even exist and 6* champs should’ve been released along with Act 6 along with more rewards for AQ, AW and story quests to get these.

Actually, it is precisely the fact that you can't get those that is part of how 6* champions are so much better designed than 5* champs. With 5* champs, they had to open the door to ranking up to 4/55 and higher much faster, because the first three ranks aren't really progressional improvements. With 6* champions they are immediately useful to most players right at rank 1, so there's no rush to open the door to ranking up much higher than rank 2. They can be used as much slower progressional gates than 5* champions were, and will likely have a much longer lifetime at the top as a result.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    @The1_NuclearOnion lmao even the bad ones are decent at least. I have 3 and don’t mind fighting with any of them. Bolt Karnak and hulk rag. Of course hulk rag is a beast.

I got Thor Rag and I have tried to be positive and figured at least a 6* should hit hard with that base attack. NOPE!
    He just doesn't. At ALL. Not even his SP3 is worth anything.
    615+ hits on ROL WS with Gulk/attack synergies. Just garbage. I have r4 4*s (Like KM) that hit harder and have better utility. Thor rags 6* just sits the bench now. I have tried him in AW Def as well and I get nothin so far.
    Granted I don't "need" him and have a really solid lineup but geez.
    I want to use a 6* and it just isn't gonna happen yet.

I would love any of the ones you got brother.
  • Options
    Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    6* should have been added when they add people to level 70 and Chapter 6
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    @The1_NuclearOnion I'd gladly trade you a 6* Sentry for your 6* Thor Ragnorak...he'd go great with my 6* Hulk Ragnorak
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Aaaaand he is banned
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Aaaaand he is banned

Who's banned? For saying I'd gladly trade?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Osfan8 wrote: »
    Aaaaand he is banned

Who's banned? For saying I'd gladly trade?

No the op got banned