**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 14.1 Discussion Thread

Marvel Contest of Champions v14.1 is dropping tomorrow! This patch once again focussed on fixes for Bugs and Known Issues. Take a look at all of the bugs that have been fixed here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/70020/#Comment_70020

Comments

• R41nb0wm4g1cR41nb0wm4g1c Posts: 39
    @Kabam Miike What about Mordo?
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    Yet another disappointing update. One character adjustment that isn't even anything? Come on.
  • EezzyEezzy Posts: 41
    *sigh* when can we expect an update that comes with champsss adjustments maybe ds or something @Kabam Miike
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    I saw no mention of the dropped fights and endless spinning wheel issue in the 14.1 notes (here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/3806/game-crashing-at-the-end-of-fights-under-investigation#latest ). Is there any fix for that in this update?

Is there nothing planned for the Defenders this month?

Will the Stark Assignments stay for this Spider-Man themed event, or are they gone after this update?

Also,
    - Fixed an issue where players could not combo from base attacks into Ultron’s Special 2 attack
    - Fixed an issue where players could not combo from base attacks
    - Fixed an issue where players could not base attacks
    - players could not base attacks
    - base attacks

Any news on Bases?

And in the final line of the notes it talks about Despair as a Synergy, but it is actually a Mastery. Minor typo.
  • Ebbtide wrote: »
    I saw no mention of the dropped fights and endless spinning wheel issue in the 14.1 notes (here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/3806/game-crashing-at-the-end-of-fights-under-investigation#latest ). Is there any fix for that in this update?

Is there nothing planned for the Defenders this month?

Will the Stark Assignments stay for this Spider-Man themed event, or are they gone after this update?

Also,
    - Fixed an issue where players could not combo from base attacks into Ultron’s Special 2 attack
    - Fixed an issue where players could not combo from base attacks
    - Fixed an issue where players could not base attacks
    - players could not base attacks
    - base attacks

Any news on Bases?

And in the final line of the notes it talks about Despair as a Synergy, but it is actually a Mastery. Minor typo.

We've made a number of under the hood improvements and adjustments, hopefully those should fix some of the loading issues that we've seen some players having.

We don't have anything planned at this time to coincide with The Defenders, and Stark Quests end with this current quest.

And nothing more on Bases yet :tongue:

Thanks for pointing that out! I'll fix the typo
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'm excited about the dormammu fixes. I'm so sick of him reaching across the entire screen with 1 medium attack.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Is there any chance of Spider-Man (Classic) being the featured or basic champ in one of the Arenas this month?
  • Quis414Quis414 Posts: 44
    Ok well the bases jokes getting old mike .. lol. But on the realz .. wtf is up with pure skill? U think those cores come cheap ? Should definitely be worth a update on what u guys are planning to do about it because people have spent alot to unlock it just to be reduced to absolute useless .. if it wasn't so costly to unlock to 5/5 than it wouldn't be that big a deal ...but it was .. so it needs to be addressed
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    if you are on android with issues try:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13626/psa-mcoc-settings-on-android#latest

it helped me a lot, and should help still, even after they make adjustments.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Can you give us an update about the short back dashes issue? No champions have been fixed for two patches now and I'm worried it will never be addressed. The affected champs are Archangel, Rogue, Mordo, Phoenix, and Voodoo. I know you guys "fixed" Voodoo but his dash back is still too short to avoid some medium and heavy attacks just like the other champions I listed.

Also, Archangels Ability Accuracy Reduction Immunity is STILL not working, please please please get this looked at again.
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    Ok so the beta test I wasn't asked to be in and has caused a number of issues this last week, are they being addressed in this update? Can my game go back to normal after tomorrow????
  • QuentinJQuentinJ Posts: 15
    Can the administrators clarify the changes to Punisher 2099? Is it just a visual change in the battery charge up? And since the update 14.0, Punisher's overdrive doesn't work on MD anymore. Is it a bug? And is his regen ability supposed to be able to occur more than once? Kabam Mike specifically said that ALL nano-tech abilities were able to occur more than once
  • GuacdipsGuacdips Posts: 1
    There's also an obvious bug where say you're fighting Spider-Man as Dare Devil and Spidey goes for a heavy then you evade it and dash in you'll end up missing you dash attack. This goes for all character matchups that have the same movement set.
  • You guys need to do something about the way the Game when you shut it down for emergency maintenance I win the Battle Log back on after maintenance is finished opponent I beat is still there and all of my health is missing
  • What about the bug where you can't continue in an arena once all the milestones are collected?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I'm willing to bet that the evade bug won't be fixed.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    Looks like the evade/hit bug was finally fixed... for the fifth time.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    This update actually looks good. But it looks too good, so I'm kinda skeptical. Especially with the evade one that was supposedly fixed several time in the past. But if it works as you say, great work.
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    edited August 2017
    So what about DD's whiffing or the android connection issues (crashing or endless spinning wheel) i don't find the under the hood changes might fix the issue at all reassuring ? sigh this is just beyond ridiculous...
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    Hoping to see the increase drop rate of 3-stars & 4-stars champions from the PHC in this update.