**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing the Uncollected Arena and Uncollected Free Crystals

Summoners! The Grandmaster hopes that you’re enjoying the changes he’s made around the Battlerealm and to the Contest so far! Today is the day that the Uncollected Daily Crystal will make its debut, but it’s only the beginning.

The Grandmaster has targeted another couple crystals to change next, just for the Uncollected among us! Namely, it’s time for an update to the Free Crystal (the one you can collect every 4 Hours), and the addition of a brand new Arena Crystal!

Firstly, the Free Crystal will be replaced completely with the brand new Uncollected Free Crystal, for those who are Uncollected. This new crystal will remove the Level 1 Health Potions and Gold available in the Free crystal, but will replace them with Level 3 Health Potions and Golden Crystals. Here are the items that can be found in the Uncollected Free Crystal:

Golden Crystal
Level 2 Health Potion
Level 3 Health Potion
Small Energy Refill x2
Small Energy Refill x3
Level 1 Revive
Level 2 Revive

Secondly, The Grandmaster would like to introduce a brand new Arena Crystal. The Uncollected Arena Crystal will be available in addition to the already available Arena Crystal. The difference? Instead of costing 2000 Battlechips per Crystal, it will cost 10 000 Battlechips per crystal. The Contents of the Crystal have also been raised 5x times! So you are able to score 5 times as much gold, 5 times as many units, 5 Full Energy Refills, and 5 times as many points for Summoner Advancement. What’s the major difference? The 3-Star Punisher that is acquirable in the regular Arena Crystal has been removed, the 4-Star Punisher will be as common as the 3-Star originally was, and a new 5-Star Punisher will be available in the Uncollected Arena Crystal!

The Grandmaster will be introducing these Crystals to his Contest of August 16th at 10am PDT! But remember, these Crystals are ONLY available to the Uncollected Summoners at Level 40 or over! To become Uncollected, you must gain the Grandmaster’s Favor by defeating The Collector at the end of Act 5 Chapter 2!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    JFerg114 wrote: »
    The rich get richer, nothing to help the players that are mid tier, just more bs and spending money. But this is not surprising.

This is part of the rewards from act 5. No changes were made
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Can the Punisher be updated to issue out Arena chips when duplicated beyond 99? This change is awesome, and totally unexpected, but for any players who are lucky enough to have his 4-star at 99, it would be nice if they gained some Arena chips to rebuild sooner at trying for the 5-star.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Currently hoarded free crystals will not be updated, correct? They will only ever contain the old potions, gold, etc?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    I hope the energy refills have better rates
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Husky54 wrote: »
    Currently hoarded free crystals will not be updated, correct? They will only ever contain the old potions, gold, etc?
    Just like the daily crystals, the ones collected before they're brought in will be the old free crystals.
  • RSvijayRSvijay Posts: 19
    lets see
    what is going to happen
    edited August 2017
    Edit
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    When does this go live? It's not there yet.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    DaMunk wrote: »
    The 16th of August, said near the bottom.
    edited August 2017

I'm dumb.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Husky54 wrote: »
    So, I just updated. These new crystals aren't showing up. Is it a server side push later today?
    DaMunk wrote: »

The Grandmaster will be introducing these Crystals to his Contest of August 16th at 10am PDT!
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    All hail the Grandmaster (for now)
  • Any word on if the bugs from the beta test will be fixed? Currently unable to finish off my uncollected run due to terrible game play.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Lol..read to the bottom
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    I havent done Act 5 nor am i planning to do anytime soon but after seeing how this game just took it to whole new lvl with those who already did beat it. I am literally los of words how they literally unbalanced the game even further.

Whats next those who beat Act 5 at the end of the yr will get to open a 6* crystal????
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    edited August 2017
    I currently get 2/3/4* crystal shards, will I now get potions? I'm hoping Yes @Kabam Miike
  • OMG *sighs*