**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bugs and Issues after update

To be honest this is getting old. I dont care if Kabam wants to change the game but atleast let peopke know and provide a way to adapt.

Since the update:
*Parry works maybe 50% of the time.
*AI have been turned up, it seems equal to map 5 day 5 on events and story.
*The AI is able to recover from stuns and after they use specials and are able to intercept you as you attack. We see this in AW but we shouldnt see it in Events and Story.
*Massive Game lag, allowing for whiffed hits and the AI benefit.
*Evade is buggy again, when you swipe back your champ sits still pondering life and gets smacked in the face or slides back and still gets smacked in the face.

To be honest this is getting old. Kabam can ban people, change game functions and content at will. They dont have to provide solutions that work, or keep their word on proposed FIXES.

If you need help Kabam, i would love to be a beta tester. I would not pass on something that is broken. I would know within 30 min what is broken as far as fighting mechanics.

Its not that hard to test. IF KABAM EMPLOYEES PLAYED THIS GAME YOU COULD SEE!!

What im use to is getting my postd deleted and no resolve, but I am hopeful for a FIX.

Comments

• So I opened a glacial crystal for iceman and got him but then the game said lost connection and I checked my connection and everything was fine. I had to respin my crystal again and I got miles morales. I had iceman. Those 15,000 shards were a grind can I get some compensation for this issue because it's so not cool.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Keep em coming, perhapes for once we might get a patch that works.. Kabam really seems like microsoft, things are broke more than fixed.
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    Seriously Kabam, FIX THE GAME! Constant combo interruptions and my champs charging after an evade are driving me crazy.
    The best part map 5 day 5 .. My champ just stand there, they wont block just duhhhhh
  • Fath3adFath3ad Posts: 27
    So, it seems that the whole player base is experiencing this issue now. For me, this began after the Spiderman update. I messaged support about 15 times. They told me that the game team was aware of the issue and was working on a fix.....2 months ago. I deleted the game for 2 1/2 weeks in hopes that the next update would fix as they said. A boy can dream! Not only is it not fixed, but now it is affecting the whole player base. It feels nice to have more people in the pool with me, but sure sucks that Kabam dropped a deuce in the water. I know You usually end up sending a "we're sorry gift, but this time it needs to be substantially larger than normal. Do you understand how much potions and revives cost? Do you get how frustrating it is to know that the team has known about this for months? Do you think the game is fun for us while it's not running properly? FIX THIS NOW. You fix glitches that benefit the players within hours. Now fix the glitch that benefits you and compensate us.
    Night Crawler goes completely invisable after evade, and stays that way for several seconds. Block will not work when hes in this state.
    Ok Kabam, i want something done. The AI can evade, block, parry pretty much everything we cant. This issue needs to be investigated. I am to the of putting this game down for good. If it comes to that I will file for a refund from the play store and paypal. This **** is the worst it has been. I am tired of spending units because of a glitchy game.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Commish
    @Kabam Spice
    @Kabam Iko

Can we please get a under investigation with a real timeline on a update that will work ?
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Had multiple guys leave my alliance recently and several more (including officers) are planning to leave and give up this game.

I'm not trying to be negative but you're not being transparent about bugs.

One of our officers informed us of an e-mail where a Kabam employee had stated that parry issues weren't widespread....seriously.

Today we had dropped blocks by some of our best in war and I'm confident that unless people get some actual updates on what's going on, then you're about to really see that there won't be a need for a boycott as an exodus will happen first.

This isn't rumour mongering, this isn't aiming hate at Kabam. These are facts.

I want to see this game flourish but the game team needs to come together and help the community and not just the shareholders.
    Still no acknowledgement from the Kabamers.
    https://youtu.be/edrzlG7Bsvs
    NC completely disappearing.
    I love it, so far on other posts they get closed because their not constructive. Close this one to. Save **** different day. More bugs than a visit at the city dump. No compensation, no exact date on a resoulution for anything.

How can you be constructive when nothing is ever done except in favor of Kabam?
  • Lots of my heavy hitter buddies are seriously slowing down & not spending at all, or just quitting all together. People will only take so much B.S. before they realize real life is far more precious than a deceptive game that consumes souls like Dormammu...
  • & I love how they have a bug, then when people benefit from said bug, kabam reverts everything they got from a problem kabam created, not returning their gold & de-ranking any Champs that were leveled/ranked with the goods acquired from said bug...people are done with the B.S. Kabam...seriously, wake up!
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    edited August 2017
    It just dismays me to no end where v12.0 came out, Kabam finally had to admit their poo smells and suddenly a deluge of information and feedback, and LISTENING TO FEEDBACK FROM PLAYERS, gave me great hope for the game. Finally, they were doing right by the players and also compensating us for those devoted enough to stick through the bad times. Then...all that stopped, and the bugs crept back in again and the lag came back with the whiffs and Kabam is back to its old self saying there's nothing wrong, must be our devices. Such a shame...they righted the ship only to capsize it in the other direction.
    It just dismays me to no end where v12.0 came out, Kabam finally had to admit their poo smells and suddenly a deluge of information and feedback, and LISTENING TO FEEDBACK FROM PLAYERS, gave me great hope for the game. Finally, they were doing right by the players and also compensating us for those devoted enough to stick through the bad times. Then...all that stopped, and the bugs crept back in again and the lag came back with the whiffs and Kabam is back to its old self saying there's nothing wrong, must be our devices. Such a shame...they righted the ship only to capsize it in the other direction.

Well said, we beg and we plead, with no exact date or eta.. But they can fix a bug within 1 day if it benefits the player... Example the batista event..
  • TheManFromMarzTheManFromMarz Posts: 29
    Anyone notice Gambits Special 1 Projectile doesn't land sometimes?
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Just adding my agreement to this convo, swipes working about 70% of the time
    And parry about 50%, connections dropping out and leaving half health heros in aq, after a win, and war Ai parrying when it shouldn't (nc block timer up, still parry's, drax double hit getting parried while they evade, evading when it shouldn't (crossbones w 7 furies)
    Gameplay has gotten to be a roulette wheel with what bug will I encounter now
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Working as intended.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Please don't paint Kabam in a negative light. They try very hard to make things great.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    https://youtu.be/edrzlG7Bsvs
    NC completely disappearing.

Wish my parry works as well as yours did in that clip, I'd be luckyto get few at most
    wray1976 wrote: »

Please don't paint Kabam in a negative light. They try very hard to make things great.

Hmm you must have gotten a I love you package.. I dont know about you but i would like something good to come from the kabamers.. I