**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

4* and 5* class specific Signature Stone deal

Think it's about time we get a class specific 4* signature stone deal, that comes with an awakening gem & 40 signature stones for said class.

And...

A 5* signature stone deal that comes with 40 sig stones of said class. Please make this happen, good people of Kabam. ;)

Comments

• Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Expect a price tag of $100 for the 4* and $130 for 5*.
    Note; Im Australian, so U.S currency is lower.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    TBH I don't care what the deal is like this latest one will expire for me. As long as Parry doesn't work right or nonsense like AI does a heavy and you dash in before the animation ends but somehow AI unleashed sp and you eat it and all the other random nonsense that happens kabam get no money from me. They want my money fix the basics of the game and I'm happy to start spending again.
  • Wil6541 wrote: »
    TBH I don't care what the deal is like this latest one will expire for me. As long as Parry doesn't work right or nonsense like AI does a heavy and you dash in before the animation ends but somehow AI unleashed sp and you eat it and all the other random nonsense that happens kabam get no money from me. They want my money fix the basics of the game and I'm happy to start spending again.

Pary works fine for me, and I have minimum interface issues such as those. Not to be rude but I think you may just need a new device or a better internet connection.

I just wish they'd take out some of the arena boosts from solo and greater solo event crystals. Greater solo event crystals I feel as though should have a very small chance to drop class specific 4* awakening gems.

For a deal on 5* awakening and generic 4* it would be nice to see them keep it simple and not add on a ton of extras like energy refills or gold just to Jack the prices up. Sell a single 4* awakening gem for ~$30 and a 5* for ~$60.

Or redo the deal where we're given 1 generic and 10 sig stone crystals. Leave the catalyst fragments and everything else out. Biggest turn off with deals is the randoms they add on to make it seem more appealing, while they're really doing just the opposite.