**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need a alliance

hi guys me and mine friend looking for a friendly and loyal alliance which do map5×5 and atleast on aw tier7.
I have 4 r5 champ and mine friend have around 6 or 7 r5 champ.
Drop your line id below if anyone recruiting
Im unable to post screenshot of profile so Search ilwrx and Newman logan in game.

Comments

• BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    Hi friend, my alliance might be a good fit for you. Message me on line: breynolds11
  • maxiumsupremo
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Got it guys @Breybrey @Maxium_Supremo728 well first come first serve so breybrey i msg you just
  • BoNDaZeRBoNDaZeR Posts: 16
    Add me line id: selemdahmen
  • We are a 5.5 mil alliance, run AQ 5x5 and war 3 times a week, hit me up on line if you are still looking for a place to land, line id: tmoney64
  • Line: gochickens.

Friend request sent in game.
  • dfresh81dfresh81 Posts: 49
    dfresh81 hit me on line
  • Bernie1108Bernie1108 Posts: 61
    Bernie1108 if you are still looking
  • McorajrMcorajr Posts: 23
    Mcorajr look me up and join us
  • Budha63Budha63 Posts: 110
    budha63 we have 2 spots open
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    My 7.5 Million alliance has room for both of you. Expert Tier AQ. Map 5x5. Great Rewards. We are a perfect fit for each other. Everything u asked for we have.

Contact hq101heath

Look for the guy with the eyepatch
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Sent u both a friend request. Very much looking forward to letting you know everything we have to offer.

Thanks!!!!
  • Knagel17Knagel17 Posts: 33
    7 mill ally expert tier. We ranked 1400 last AQ. Hit me up on line knagel17.
  • KC_21KC_21 Posts: 110
    J_slap. Awesome group of guys
  • Hey Spidey. Just added you and your friend in-game. We are going to have two free slots within the next few hours, and would be honored to have you. Just let me know. Name: thewritingwoolf
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Hey guys im already in thnx for your time if anything goes wrong i surely will remember you guys
  • ally qt lg cr member yg punya line