**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel Vs. Suicide Masteries

It feels ridiculous that neurotoxin is triggered by having liquid courage and double edge enabled at the same time. While fighting archangel in aw he can easily defeat an opponent without any hits connecting on either side. This feels similar to cable triggering degeneration on the opponent because he has liquid courage. Is this working as intended?

P.s. I know running both suicides to begin with is stupid. I'm trying to max out my grind for the hood.

Comments

• ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    Redo your masteries but put points into Double Edge BEFORE Liquid Courage, this is a work around on the issue and will stop all instant neurotoxins.
  • DolanDolan Posts: 23
    Right on man. Thanks for the tip!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Had this happen to me in aq when I forgot to use my gr against him one time
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Theretic wrote: »
    Redo your masteries but put points into Double Edge BEFORE Liquid Courage, this is a work around on the issue and will stop all instant neurotoxins.

Did they fix champs not getting atk increase issue from putting pts in double edge first? This was an issue during the free masteries week. Pls advise !
  • DolanDolan Posts: 23
    The fact that there is a trick and workaround just kind of indicates even more that this is not intentional.