**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dash attack bugged [Need More Info]

UndeadProphetUndeadProphet Posts: 1,063
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
It's been interrupted everytime I attempt to use the dash attack. If it's not interrupted it's blocked despite me landing the hit successfully. The animation shows me hitting through them....

Same issue I'm having with heavy attacks and being interrupted mid combo by opponent special attack. The animation shows me hitting them... sometimes numerous times and it will be ignored by the enemy and leave me open to a heavy combo.

Why is the opponents heavy attack so much faster than the users? Why does this game favor the opponent despite their inflated PI's and critical hits. It's bull **** that this is allowed and instituted by you, the game makers.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Agreed. You need to capture video of it and post it. I'll try and do the same.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I find it funny seeing all these bug threads. Scroll through and you will notice that everything is bugged.

>Game controls
    >Evade
    >Block
    >Special Attacks
    >Power Drain
    >Display Functions
    >Synergies
    >Combos
    >Light attacks
    >Medium Attacks
    >Dash forward
    >Dash back
    >etc...

In the past week nearly every function in the game has been listed on here with some type of error, except one thing...the store...funny that
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @UndeadProphet. The team is still working on an overhaul of the combat mechanics in the game, and should have improvements for issues like interrupted combos and heavy attacks.

As for your dash attack not landing, could you let me know a specific battle where you've seen this happen? Your champ, opponent champ, and the game mode you were in? Thanks!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I find it funny seeing all these bug threads. Scroll through and you will notice that everything is bugged.

>Game controls
    >Evade
    >Block
    >Special Attacks
    >Power Drain
    >Display Functions
    >Synergies
    >Combos
    >Light attacks
    >Medium Attacks
    >Dash forward
    >Dash back
    >etc...

In the past week nearly every function in the game has been listed on here with some type of error, except one thing...the store...funny that

Because just about everything is buggy in one form or another. My not happen all the time but **** happens now that didn't used to. I'm a better player than I was 6 months ago so I don't think I'm creating mistakes that I previously didn't.