**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ focused alliance

Hi, looking for two players, we are AQ focused alliance,we do war but use our B team and we don't use any resources on war.
AQ sequence- map 5,4,4,4,3 or 2 , we bounce between advanced and expert tier. So no pressure , just complete all BG's 100% and collect rewards.

Let me know if anyone interested.

My line Id - x-thea

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Anyone interested??
  • BB29BB29 Posts: 15
    maybe my name in game is Barbeau 29 hit me up
    Hi, looking to fill two spots, add me on line for more info. We need someone who can help us in Map 5
    I have 3 spots open , need people who wants to grow with us and know map 5 , we are struggling in Map 5 , weekly SA and we do AQ sequence map 5,4,4,4,3 or 2 so donations are according to sequence which is not much, we juggle in advance tier and expert tier so plenty of glory points and t4cc.

WAR is secondary that means we don't use resources in war but if we think we are winning and few resources can help , then we use.

If you think alliance AW rating is important for you then We are not in your list. We mostly coordinate through line chat and we have assigned paths for map 5 and AW.

Add me my line Id is - x-thea

Thanks !!
    Two spots left, let me know if anyone interested to join us ...
    Two spots , I have to fill , hit me up in line chat ...
    Got full house guys, thanks , will post if I have any spots available.