**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Isn't it Odd....

Anyone else find it rather odd (but not surprising) that whenever Kabam makes a mistake or a bug occurs that benefits the players, the problem is resolved within a few hours. But when there's a bug that is a disadvantage to the players the issue isn't resolved for weeks or possibly more?

Recent rewards glitch - Solved asap
Original LoL glitch - Solved asap
Dorm Glitch post 12.0 - Solved asap

Double evade glitch - Takes weeks to fix
Broken champs - Takes months
Broken masteries - "Working as intended"

Just to name a few

Comments

• Also how they refuse to refund potions you may have wasted when they kept taking the game down mid fight. Lost several hundred units to that this week.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    ive been saying this in many threads. glad im not the only 1 who sees it
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I don't find it odd at all. Disappointing, but not odd.
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    I'd also like to add "they can't restore in game progress if lost" but yet can go in and determine how many times you've taken advantage of a bug, whom all you ranked up, the total amount of rewards you obtained, de rank your champion and so on.
  • KlaywikiKlaywiki Posts: 41
    Money. That's what they care about.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited August 2017
    KML15 wrote: »
    I'd also like to add "they can't restore in game progress if lost" but yet can go in and determine how many times you've taken advantage of a bug, whom all you ranked up, the total amount of rewards you obtained, de rank your champion and so on.

LOL, both take a lot of time and effort. What speaks volume is which they choose to spend their time and effort on. Honestly though, I will be somewhat surprised if they go and take back the rewards from this glitch. It just isn't a good decision, the wasted labor alone makes it not worth it.
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    Just start playing another game. Kabam is insanely greedy there's lots of game companies that care about their players.
This discussion has been closed.