**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you RNGesus!

5* Corvus!

5th 5* after Capt america normal, ultron, green goblin and my current tank killmonger.

Comments

• Options
    That's awesome! My friend just recently pulled a 5-Star Corvus too and I'm so jealous :scream:. Him and Ghost are on my most wanted list.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    That's awesome! My friend just recently pulled a 5-Star Corvus too and I'm so jealous :scream:. Him and Ghost are on my most wanted list.

Im waiting for the day ghost phases on to my roster 😂😂😂
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Congrats as my luck in this game is not so good. Pulled iron fist the other day....not sure if I have ever used him.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    ks416tbccjkb.png
    7mfs5jagqgpx.png
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Scurvy42 wrote: »
    5* Corvus!

5th 5* after Capt america normal, ultron, green goblin and my current tank killmonger.

Wow. That's some serious luck with your 5*s. My first was Cyclops, then og spidey, then......didn't pull a decent one until my 15th or so.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Someday...

As it sits now, I've only pulled one 5* champ released in the last calendar year (Masacre). While I'm grateful for getting him, it is quite deflating to see my account slip further and further behind.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Someday...

As it sits now, I've only pulled one 5* champ released in the last calendar year (Masacre). While I'm grateful for getting him, it is quite deflating to see my account slip further and further behind.

I’m ahead of you by one...if you count 5* Sentry as “ahead.” He joins Prox (who is great) as my only champs from 2018. And given that I just rocked a CW from a Chaos 5* and a Yondu from a basic, that’s not changing before year end.

Good times...congrats on the Corvus/Ghost pulls.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Scurvy42 wrote: »
    5* Corvus!

Wow. That's some serious luck with your 5*s. My first was Cyclops, then og spidey, then......didn't pull a decent one until my 15th or so.

Yeah for a first 5 I'm not complaining. At least when my luck changes I'll have an ok base.
    Hopefully i wont have to wait 15 more tho! ;)
  • Options
    i got 7* corvus today
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    v3qvasm79le0.png