**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam made a mistake

Hi everyone, im here to say that my account was banned for account sharing and it was not my fault.
A person in my friend's list and alliance started talking to me and he brought up the topic of account sharing and exchanging passwords, at first i did not engage in it and ignored him. But he kept bothering me (and i couldnt block him because he was in my alliance) so i asked him a few questions but told him i am not going to do it.
But then someone in my alliance misinterpreted what i said and said he was going to get me in trouble for not listening to an officer and said he would report me ( for nothing!) AND now i need help because I was banned and I did nothing wrong, I never accounted shared and now I am really upset because I put so much money, time and effort into this game and now its gonna down the drain,
Yours Sincerley,
Victoria,
I hope you understand my situation( Kabam team), Thanks X

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    You wouldn't get banned for an alliance member just reporting you lol.

You either shared your account for map 6 or wars, or had someone complete something for you and they most likely use mods or cheats.

Anyway, bans don't get handed out for nothing.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    edited July 2017
    You should have just left that crappy alliance as soon as they started asking you to share*

*assuming your story is true, of course
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.