**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cutoff for green goblin

what would be the cutoff for green goblin? And doc ock too

Comments

• ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    10-15 mil
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    20m
  • Hey Yantos,

Just so you know, I moved this post to the correct sub-forum!
  • YantosYantos Posts: 15
    I'm at 5 mil right now, thinking of going to 6 mil before I sleep. 15-18 mil should get me it right?
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    He's the prestige equivalent of mordo, I'd do 18mil+ to be safe
  • Hw abt for X-23??
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    If you gotta ask you won't make it

Exactly what I am thinking when I see the title
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    19 mil
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    Exactly. Last time I thought I was safe but I was off by 5 places (805)...
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    stop. no he's going for 13 million. stop raising the cut offs!
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    200 million, the blood of christ and a sacrificial Llama.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    You should post 50 mil just to be safe.
  • MarsRuiRuiMarsRuiRui Posts: 27
    wish was 13 but seem most like around 17mil
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    YoMoves wrote: »

Shoot below 15M. The modders in the Stark Spidey arena have disappeared, and Green Goblin is obsolete already thanks to Punisher 2099 (get him, he's really good.). Those two things combined will offset a naturally high prestige.

Details? Why is GG obsolete because of Punisher?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Simple, really. GG's Cunning reduces Power Gain by 40%. Neat! Did you know 2099's Overdrive reduces it by 90%? On top of that, by spamming 1bars, 2099's Overdrive can last for minutes at a time. GG's Cunning is always at risk of being removed for Madness, as blocking and parrying gives him Madness charges. Not to mention 2099 gets a huge attack boost when he hits Overdrive. ;)
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I have never heard of his overdrive being able to last for minutes. I guess that's something neat to try on WS
    Yeah, if you spam 1bars, the Overcharge can keep Overdrive going for extremely long periods of time.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    100 Million. I'm serious. I'd love to see this score by some of these super grinders. They should get a title for hitting that mark.
    edited August 2017
    I don't trust any predictors but my own, sorry....and even then I still put up way more than what I think it'll go for. xD
  • @YoMoves well, anyway when you grinding arena you always trying to figure out amount of points you will hit to get the reward. So, you also can be count as predicter :-)
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 136 ★★
    He'll be like Carnage: high in the first round drops a bit in the second round. People will love him more for being the Green Goblin (a cool character) more than usefulness in the game (but he will not be as useless as Carnage).
  • What about the three star green goblin. What do you think will be the cut off.