**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need to talk to the game administrators its URGENT!

Please I need urgent

Comments

• Options
    Let me guess you got banned and don't know why because you didn't hack or use mods or share accounts with anyone?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I can help you, what's up?
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    I knew i would get flagged tho
  • Options
    İts about ban my account has been banned and i did not make anything wrong i spent six month Please help
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Well, did you cheat? or give your account info to anybody?
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    Don't tell danielmath anything he is not a moderator he is an imposter. I alone have the answers you seek and whoops lunch break gotta go good luck
  • Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    No one cheats ever!!!
  • Options
    Help me I didn't cheat. I promise. Help me. I didn't mod. Help me. Help me. I let friends use account. Help me. Idk what happened Ed. Hahahahaha
  • Options
    No Man İ live in turkey i never use cheat or sth like account sharing
  • Options
    İsnt there any admin
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    You just said you let your friend use your account, that is account sharing and a violation of the terms of service. There's nothing you can do or say to get your account back. I'm sorry you found yourself in this situation but thats the hard truth you violated the ToS and got permabanned for it
  • Options
    Hey all,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.