**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IPhone user are favored

The load time for droid users are ridiculous and isn't right for doing legend runs. I used drax 5* 4/55 with crit hit team and only hit 2 to 4 times per match to kill even vulture in heroic.. then in master 5 to 8 hit except vulture who took 14 hit to kill in master. I didn't die once and I finished on galaxy s8+ in 5hr 28m.. most of the time I was waiting on the loading screen

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    This isn't a bug.
    But it is painful and annoying for android user's, specially in arena and legend runs ...
  • OriginalphatsoOriginalphatso Posts: 14
    I know it's not a bug but it bugs the hell outta me the load time given to android users are 3x longer then iphone users
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I know it's not a bug but it bugs the hell outta me the load time given to android users are 3x longer then iphone users

What I did in my second month of playing this game last fall, was upgrade from a MotoX to an iPhone 7 plus - worked wonders!
  • Hey OP,

Sorry to hear about the slower performance on your device, but we don't favor iOS, or "give" Android users longer load times. This is a performance based issue that varies from device to device. There are literally tens of thousands of different Android devices playing the game, and on top of that, there are so many different kinds of setups and options that users can have on their devices.

There is no such thing as being able to optimize for the Android OS, because the hardware is what makes it different from device to device. Even some higher end devices that have great CPUs don't necessarily have great GPUs to do some of the heavy lifting on performance.

We are always working to reduce the amount of time it takes for the game to load, and improve the performance on all devices, but this is a long term project that will continue in perpetuity.
This discussion has been closed.