**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seriously Kabam?

How the heck can you screw up the game even more! With this current bug where some players are able to get almost an unlimited amount of t2 alpha fragments and 5* shards, the game will change big time. If you guys are not able to fix this, there will be tons of players leaving the game. With this current issue, it will be possible for players who did not once even stick a foot into the labyrint to have more r4 5* then players which 100% it. This will change everything and only in an unfair way. I thought the freezing screens were bad or the lag and game crashes but that's nothing against this. I'm sure there will be hundreds and thousands of end game players deleting the game because of a big screw up like this. I'm not even mad that i can't do it or i don't think i can but it just hurts the game in a very bad way and seriously needs a rewinding.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Agreed! With my amount of units I could be farming SEVEN full 5* champs, 18 4*s, a LOT of T4b and almost an endless supply of ISO and T1A and T3b

BUT I CANT because my glitch only gives me Medium exploration rewards…,
  • Options
    SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    @Mr_Otter The only thing that really bothers me is that there will be so many people able to get an x amount r4 5* with only going thru the first heroic quest. 10x first mission is done in no time and that will give you an entire t2 alpha plus almost 10k 5* shards. Where's the fairness in that? Kabam just give the players who weren't able to do it or the players who didn't want to exploit the glitch some free t2 alphas and rank down tickets
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    All gained rewards will be removed I imagine from those who claimed them
  • Options
    That better be the case anyway, otherwise whoever gained most from it out of everyone doing it, that amount should be issued to every other player in the game for equality
  • Options
    @DarkestDestroyer I hope they will. Not because i'm mad that they get the rewards but because it breaks the game apart. I really hope it will be removed or i know alot of people will be leaving this **** behind and deleting the game. Half my alliance is saying the same. But hey we're only a top 15 alliance and not top 3 so Kabam wouldn't give a duck
  • Options
    Also HOW?! Say someone awakens a champ ranks it up and invests stones… what happens then? Does everything reset? Are the stones lost when they remove the dupe and now someone is down a viable champ and essentially tricked into ranking up a Duped version where the champion NEEDS the dupe?
  • Options
    @Mr_Otter Kabam should be able to see what kind of resources they used to rank up the champ and what items were used to do so (gold, sig stones and rank up material) and give them back what they used out of their own inventory and take away the resources they gained thru the glitch. It's not impossible but surely the fairest way to do so
  • Options
    @Mr_Otter Kabam should be able to see what kind of resources they used to rank up the champ and what items were used to do so (gold, sig stones and rank up material) and give them back what they used out of their own inventory and take away the resources they gained thru the glitch. It's not impossible but surely the fairest way to do so

Yeah but that's also okay into RDT which the community is very split on and…

UGH next glitch I'm probably quitting
  • Options
    @Haji_Saab well that's not my problem if it takes weeks to do so. People spend weeks and weeks of grinding just to get one path in the labyrint done, and then stuff like this happens? But well they said T2A and 5* shards will be come more available so maybe only for those who are slow at finishing quests...
  • Options
    @Mr_Otter what does RDT stand for?
    I have been saying that for a long time but i was okay after the 12.0 update even it took out alot of the fun in the game, i was somewhat okay with the current freezes and crapy gameplay that was going on for ages now but this just changes everything.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    That is going to take weeks to get rid of all the resources earned ... ppl can still run these quests and get rewards

No they can't it was fixed ages ago, the quest can still be run but no reward glitch
  • Options
    @DarkestDestroyer the glitch is still working for quite alot of people. I'm seeing players get 8+ t2 alphas thru this glitch and still running it constantly
  • Options
    @DarkestDestroyer the glitch is still working for quite alot of people. I'm seeing players get 8+ t2 alphas thru this glitch and still running it constantly

No idea how it isn't working for me hahaha
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Hi there everyone,

We're aware of this exploit that arose last night and are currently working to address it. Our first priority in this situation will be to fix the issue, though we won't be discussing the actions that will be taken at this time. We're still measuring the full impact at this time, but you can rest assured that we're taking care of it.

Please keep in mind that knowingly exploiting the system or utilizing a bug is a violation of our Terms of Service and we will be responded to accordingly. At this time, I'll be going ahead and closing down this thread.
This discussion has been closed.