**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lost 5 star shards

Hey all,

I noticed today that I lost over 10,000 5 star shards. I had collected well over 20,000 and now suddenly it's about 9,900. I had much more than that yesterday. No I didn't open them.

I noticed today that loss of shards and wondering if it happened to anyone else.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    If this was by doing quest over and over then yes they would take them away
  • How would they take them away by doing quests over and over? Makes no sense
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    They took away the rewards from the people that were abusing the glitch from yesterday
    Yeah it's an exploit getting the rewards over and over so kabam removed them even if u opened still removed so nothing u could do to not get them away
  • Wait hold on. I didn't quest yesterday. I've been accumulating the shards since the beginning of July through event quest, calendars, story, dupes, AW, and all the normal ways.
    It started today early hours not yesterday
  • I see. But still, I got them all through the normal routes. Past couple weeks, all I've done is arena, class catalyst quests, and AQ/AW.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Contact the support team from the in-game menu. They can help you with this kind of stuff.
    A similar thing happened to me once (although i was down around 4-500 4* and 5* shards only) but still they helped me get them back.
  • Hey there! I'm really sorry to hear about your missing shards. In order to have what happened to them discovered, you'll need to write to our Support Team with as much info as you can provide (How many shards are missing, when you last had them etc.), they'll be able to trace their whereabouts for you!

As Superman69 and I have provided the best possible answer for this, I'll be closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.