**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recent Kabam outages and bugs

To be honest Kabam all we see as a community is that you guys are all about the company. I have spent almost 1000 units to revive, and heal due to the buggy game this week. I dont care if some people found a way to get rewards. To be honest you guys owe us all a 100 times over than what you give. But here we are as usual begging for you to provide us the customer with a working product. Instead you guys are more worried about add higher content, champs that we will never get and cutting resources.

How about for once fix something that we begged for. Dr strange would be a good start. Hmmmm Evade being broken, parry not working, the ai that has been turned up..

I have spent money in this game.. and just bc of the server going up and down lost health on all my champs bc of this. I had to revive and heal up in aq bc of this. Instead of worrying about some getting rewards .. How about providing those with what was lost due to the bugs, and sever take downs.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They should be embarrassed. Ive helped start a factory in less time than they take to fix bugs. Literally start a manufacturing plant...that includes training people calibrating lines and making products...all the time it takes to do that and daredevil still whiffs. How is that even possible? Me quitting the game won't change anything but I can't be the only one thinking this way. They need to fix their product or it will hurt their bottom line.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    You guys clicked the I Agree on the TOS. This is one of them.

24. System Outages. Kabam periodically schedules system downtime for the Websites and Services for maintenance and other purposes. Additionally, unplanned system outages may occur. You agree that Kabam has no responsibility and is not liable for: (a) the unavailability of the Websites or Services including those available on Third Party Platforms; (b) any loss of materials, data, transactions or any other information or materials caused by such system outages; (c) the resultant delay, mis-delivery, or non-delivery of data, transactions or any other information or materials caused by such system outages; or (d) any outages caused by any third parties, including without limitation, any companies or servers hosting the Websites or Services, any Internet service providers, any Third Party Platforms, or any Internet facilities and networks.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    That was about 10% of the complaint but thanks for sharing.
  • abelarmiabelarmi Posts: 86
    Today, the random charging of champs right into the opponent is happening again. I am sick of using revives and heals I shouldn't have to. Yesterday, I used a boost right before the outage and it ended up being wasted This is not right
  • JarekJarek Posts: 64
    edited August 2017
    i totally agree, its hard to describe how insulting is their behavior. They focus on how to prevent you from getting too much but we cant defend ourselves from them getting more than they deserve from us. This is pure scam. The worst thing is that many think that if kabam put smth in agreement it means they are protected and thats is not correct.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    edited August 2017
    Didn't you know, any bug in our favor get fixed immediately and is a bannable offense apparently. However, any in their favor and we are fed with the same automated response " it's being looked into". If we are lucky it's finally fixed 6-8 months later. All the while all the money made during said bug they get to keep, by their own logic should that be taken back and given to the community. Oh wait, this is kabam we are talking about hipocracy at it's finest.
  • Mr_A_DogMr_A_Dog Posts: 29
    I have been playing since it came out and although it has improved there have been so many disappointments in this game. I have seen this game going from being 100% fair for everyone to being aimed more toward players that spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars a year on this game. It use to be really fun, now it just seems that I keep playing because of the time invested. Maybe soon I'll wisen up.
  • JarekJarek Posts: 64
    edited August 2017
    The worst is lack of response, they read it but dont care about replying.
    This way they simply admit it - we wont let you steal from us but we can steal from you.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    I'd screen shot your entire inventory in case any "mistakes" happen.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    You guys clicked the I Agree on the TOS. This is one of them.

24. System Outages. Kabam periodically schedules system downtime for the Websites and Services for maintenance and other purposes. Additionally, unplanned system outages may occur. You agree that Kabam has no responsibility and is not liable for: (a) the unavailability of the Websites or Services including those available on Third Party Platforms; (b) any loss of materials, data, transactions or any other information or materials caused by such system outages; (c) the resultant delay, mis-delivery, or non-delivery of data, transactions or any other information or materials caused by such system outages; or (d) any outages caused by any third parties, including without limitation, any companies or servers hosting the Websites or Services, any Internet service providers, any Third Party Platforms, or any Internet facilities and networks.

So are you telling me they dont have to provide a working product?...Hmm if i place order at a restaurant and its incorrect they replace it. If i purchase a product any where and it dont work you can return it and or get a refund. If my internet goes down and i alert AT@T they credit my account.

But if i spend a 1000 units on revives and potions because of a Kabam cause outage i get nothing. When i die because of night crawler staying invisible i get nothing. Dont believe me here watch. https://youtu.be/qV3Yufl8Icg

I guess you have never been Kabamed but the rest of us have. Shall i show more videos, i record it all..My champs just standing when i evade. Parry missing and punching through block.. Awesome....
  • Our teams are working diligently on the different bugs which are encountered in the game.

Note that each bug is going to have a varying time on when it'll be resolved as all bugs are different and require different attention. Server side bugs are going to have an easier fix, but those that result in an investigation that leads into engineering time will take longer.

Performance mechanics are going to be a huge example of the latter. This is towards a champions attack, evasion, etc... All of these are going to take time in being fixed before they're pushed live to everyone. Once there is an update on a bug, there will be information provided. Until then, we ask for your patience in getting things resolved.

The Exploitable Bug has no relation to other bugs within the game or the server maintenance. All issues are handled separately and as quickly as they can be. As I said, some will be fixed quicker while others won't due to the proper time needed in fixing them correctly. If we didn't take this time and we pushed something without it being handled properly, it would be a problem once again.

Things are being handled accordingly by our team and the moment they are ready to push something live, you will all be alerted.

At this time, I will be closing this thread due to it not being a constructive discussion towards the original posted topic. Please review forum rules before posting a topic or commenting on a discussion.Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.