**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So are we gonna get compensation & Building a Trust with this Community

2»

Comments

• Options
    fabi0200fabi0200 Posts: 32
    they are so fast to get back what they loose from their incompetence but never as fast to give back what we lost during those 5 server down in the row.........
    Just to tell you how good they are.....Change your team kabam that the way we do in my alliance when someone doesn't perform as they should.....
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    They don't care and will do nothing. It maybe the netmarble acquisition that signaled the change but ultimately we should be accustomed to the new normal by now. We as a community spend through whatever they throw our way. They have no motivation to change.

Look at summoner appreciation month. It was in response to nearly 2 months of disgusting issues. While true the rewards from the efforts were nice, you had to work and or spend to achieve compensation that should have just been handed out as the right thing to do.

People should stop asking for compensation and if they are outraged at a sittuation organize spending freezes to make the communities point. Crying endlessly to a company that can give 2 **** is an exercise in futility

Spot on. Only way to get the point across is stop spending. After my interaction with Kabam Miike yesterday that's what I plan on doing. No need to support this team.
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    So nobody from Kabam is gonna respond to this post? Not even gonna let us know y'all read it. Ok. :neutral:
  • Options
    Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    So nobody from Kabam is gonna respond to this post? Not even gonna let us know y'all read it. Ok. :neutral:

I can't believe it's still up. Maybe because it's been made clear we fully expect for this to be taken down?
  • Options
    Isman1998 wrote: »

I can't believe it's still up. Maybe because it's been made clear we fully expect for this to be taken down?

Most likely
  • Options
    @HA_NFG
    It is what it is. It's whatever lol.
  • Options
    StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    edited August 2017
    You can't save a company that doesn't wanna be saved, since they wanna go down, am just gonna grab a sit and watch them sink. This isn't their first game that has gone down the drain and it aren't gonna be their last
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I submitted 4 tickets that were closed immediately with an email response stating sometimes games have maintenance and issues. We hope you aren't too upset, blah blah blah. I don't need apologies, I need my potions back. But they don't care. I'll just keep sending tickets to annoy them I guess.
  • Options
    Stingerbk wrote: »
    You can't save a company that doesn't wanna be saved, since they wanna go down, am just gonna grab a sit and watch them sink. This isn't their first game that has gone down the drain and it aren't gonna be their last

Fair enough
  • Options
    @Anonymous Wow smh
This discussion has been closed.