**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awkward Action by Kabam

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
Something weird happened, and I'll be straight to the point.

I've reported a player for violating the ToS. This player was someone that spent a lot of money in the game.
Today I noticed that 2 things happened. Not only his account is NOT located in the same region as it was before, but his nickname was changed to a completely different one.

If you search the old nickname ingame, the first result will be his new nickname, even tought this one is completely different than the previous one.

This makes me believe that somehow Kabam is hiding this player identity, to protect him against any future reports.

I'll wait one week to see if something happens. If not, I'll write another ticket to get info about what happened in this case.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    They probably banned him now
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Sorry, confused, if his name is different and he is listed in a different region....how do you believe he is the same player?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Sorry, confused, if his name is different and he is listed in a different region....how do you believe he is the same player?

Same profile, same hero rating, same alliance
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Cross off the names but post up a screen shot of the before and after, curious to see how the same they are.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Cross off the names but post up a screen shot of the before and after, curious to see how the same they are.

I don't have the screenshot of his profile before this change ... But I remember the numbers. I'm sure it is the same player
  • The forums are not a place to discuss actions taken on an individual account or report suspected ToS violations. If you believe that another player violated Terms of Service, you can report them to customer support, but our privacy policy prevents the discussion of actions that may or may not be taken on somebody else's account. This thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.