**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we also avoid all quests??

tv7ycqu955jl.png
Since you said to avoid anything that awards gold does that include running any of the quests?

Comments

• SeaniboySeaniboy Posts: 21
    Quests, arena, crystals, rank ups, level ups, selling items, ISO. The only aspects of the game you can play is alliance quest and war.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Great question
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Oops I guess you made this thread first but yeah
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    edited September 2017
    I just duped my vision.from shards we would get anyway. Just try to take him. TRY!!! it is your mistake and not ours. You are good to exploit your bugs for month,you are good at taking money but i should worry about opening my champion that i won in a totaly fair way???? What gold has to do with shards????
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    This is soooo bad. The fact that they're basically threatening to take away my arena gold because of their mistake is absurd. No way they'll keep me as a customer if they take back one gold more than they gave me. I'm sure I won't get the 20k skirmish rewards that I was actually due either.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    My characters were in the middle of a 5.3 quest when this news came out. I needed them for aq so I finished the quest. What a joke!
  • We are not saying we're taking away your Arena gold, or anything you earned from any other aspect of the game. The only reason that we're saying you should avoid Crystals that award Gold is because at this time, when you win a gold reward, you are not receiving it.

We're not gonna take any Champions, or anything else. You're not gonna get banned for playing Quests. We just want to make sure that you don't do anything that can be detrimental to yourself. Since Gold is a big reward from Arena Crystals, we don't want you guys missing out on the rewards your earned.
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Thank you for the clarification mr kabam mike
  • SpidermancgSpidermancg Posts: 19
    It's your fault! We should be able to open Crystals as we please! There are players trying to reach Milestones in Daily Events and you want them to stop popping Crystals!!?? Just take the 155 billion away or whatever the amount was! Don't tell us to stop playing!! I love this game! I can play it anywhere I want! Shame on you for all the bugs YOU cause! It's OK for you to ban our accounts or take away our rewards!!?? NO!! Fix the problem, but don't punish the players!!!! EXCELSIOR!
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    Translation: any gold rewards you're getting now will be wiped (including donations to treasury) and rolled back to pre-aw reward status, correct?
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    We are not saying we're taking away your Arena gold, or anything you earned from any other aspect of the game. The only reason that we're saying you should avoid Crystals that award Gold is because at this time, when you win a gold reward, you are not receiving it.

We're not gonna take any Champions, or anything else. You're not gonna get banned for playing Quests. We just want to make sure that you don't do anything that can be detrimental to yourself. Since Gold is a big reward from Arena Crystals, we don't want you guys missing out on the rewards your earned.

Thanks, but you should seriously reword that initial entry because people are already pissed. It definitely sounded like you're warning people that open crystals that they might not get to keep their rewards, as opposed to what you said here.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    So basically we should stop playing the game until they fix there mistake
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    @Kabam Miike If you are concerned about us missing out on rewards we earned then make sure it doesn't happen. This is all on you to correct. I opened crystals and claimed rewards, I don't even look at half the stuff. I found out about the extra gold from my alliance and infobot.
    Is anyone embarrassed at Kabam over the nonstop issues? Why wouldn't you announce things like this in the game with banners that people are forced to read?
    When you take the game offline for emergency maintenance why cant you also use a in game pop up with a countdown. So people don't start fights?
    You use the pop-ups for crystal offers and not this stuff?

Kabam really needs to come up with a basic communication plan and stick to it.

What is going on at this company? The only thing you are consistent with are issues.
  • Id like to believe what Kabam says but based on how they handled last month's event bug I cant trust them. I was identified by them as a non exploiter in a message from Kabam. Rewards I receieved put me over completing a 5* I was close to 10k shards anyway. Kabam took my 5* and zerod my 4 and 5* shards so I was out about 10k 5* shards and resources used to R2 a 5*. Im an honest player whose put time and money so being taken advantage of like that took the excitement away and made me decide not to waste money on the game anymore. Penalizing players who dont exploit Kabams mistakes, its egregious.