**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wolverine nerf?

This has been going on for a while not but Wolvie is not regenerating as he used to in the past? Esp on day and 5 last aq (map 5) Wolvie didn't regen anymore as soon as two special bars were filled. Makes it fun to fight vs 100k Magik and getting killed without being hit once! I am extremely disappointed.

Comments

• BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    I have him as 4* r5 sig. 99 and he regenerates like he has old school Will Power everywhere else but in AQ it is only a trickle. It is not only you and I have read multiple posts by other players with the same complaint. Actually KABAM explained to quite nicely by saying...

'<Crickets> <Crickets> <More Silence>'!!!!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    All abilities are nerfed in AQ and AW.
    Try taking SW into AQ and watch her crumble in a couple of fights but take her into story quests and she's (almost) like before the 12.0 nerf
  • ShiveringKnightShiveringKnight Posts: 39
    Do you have her on a team with Crit synergies tho in story mode?
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    Not my Ultron, Thor or WWII. They power through AQ same as always.
    Do you have her on a team with Crit synergies tho in story mode?

No I barely use her any more.
    My story quest team is Thor, BW, Thor, Hulk and Wolverine.
    The stun synergy with BW and Hulk combined with Thors (female) ability to stun when shocked and MD means she can plow through with almost permanent stun.
    BCdiscman wrote: »

That's the same team I use in AQ for map 5
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Give it a minute...certain people will show up and argue it isn't CR...lol.. Something is going on but I'm not exactly sure what it is.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    This has been going on for a while not but Wolvie is not regenerating as he used to in the past? Esp on day and 5 last aq (map 5) Wolvie didn't regen anymore as soon as two special bars were filled. Makes it fun to fight vs 100k Magik and getting killed without being hit once! I am extremely disappointed.

IT'S THE CHALLENGE RATING!!!!!
    The_One wrote: »
    All abilities are nerfed in AQ and AW.
    Try taking SW into AQ and watch her crumble in a couple of fights but take her into story quests and she's (almost) like before the 12.0 nerf

They aren't nerfed, it's the challenge rating!!!!
    I have him as 4* r5 sig. 99 and he regenerates like he has old school Will Power everywhere else but in AQ it is only a trickle. It is not only you and I have read multiple posts by other players with the same complaint. Actually KABAM explained to quite nicely by saying...

It's the challenge rating
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    They make the regen proc less in AQ and AW so they can milk more revives
  • DexDex Posts: 6
    I agree. Wolverines regen is not working as it use too. Especially in AQ.

All champions are not nerfed in AQ at all. The only way you can say all champions in AQ are nerfed is through Challenger Rating but what is going on with Wolvie is not down to Challenger Rating, that is very obvious.
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111

It's the challenge rating

I'm not sure how "Challenger Rating" isn't a nerf as Kabam has changed the way it's applied to all aspects of game play. It has different effects on each champion. I'm not sure if it effects power gain directly, but Wolverines regen rate is based on his current power plus an addition regen chance based on each attack. (I haven't seen any of the charts promised to us by KABAM, but I am pretty sure that some aspects of CR are effecting Wolvies Regen Rate). There's always the possibility that DR has been misapplied once again.
    Since Wolvie's regen nerf was detailed in 12.0 update, any additional reduction to his regen ability has to be considered a character nerf, as regen is his Signature Ability.

• WabziWabzi Posts: 31

Their abilities don't have chances to proc like wolverine and SW.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Where do you see a 100k Magik in map 5?
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

That says ability accuracy is not reduced. So Wolvie should regen like normal
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    So since it's challenger rating, when 6 stars start getting implemented, 4 star champs will indeed be obsolete, as none of their abilities will proc, or at least will proc barely, b/c of the increased challenger rating of 6 stars.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    kabam should remove challenger ratting. This will **** up the game very soon.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Mhykke wrote: »
    So since it's challenger rating, when 6 stars start getting implemented, 4 star champs will indeed be obsolete, as none of their abilities will proc, or at least will proc barely, b/c of the increased challenger rating of 6 stars.
    Mhykke wrote: »

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/2317/challenger-rating-explained#latest

read first
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    wait a minute kabam stated that challenge rating does not affect abilities only crits ...
This discussion has been closed.