**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone Seeing This After New Update?

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
First I've seen this. Not sure if it's supposed to happen or not. a3ddpdvz66f7.png

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Ah. Perfect. Thanks. I misunderstood the Announcement. Phew. :)
  • This is intentional, and you should only see it once! We've updated the way that we deliver the contents of a new update. After your initial download of the base files (from the App store/Google Play), you'll download the rest of the game files directly afterwards.

If you continuously see this screen, please ensure that you are not clearing the game files, or using an app that clears App data from the Game. If you are using one of these apps, you should be able to add Marvel Contest of Champions as an exemption.
    Speedbump wrote: »
    For a person that is on the forums so much, you'd think that you'd have some sorta clue as to "search" for threads about this.......

I turned on the game and saw it. I'm aware that there was an issue with people seeing it before the Update. I didn't know that's what the Patch Notes referenced. Thanks for the helpful feedback.
    This is intentional, and you should only see it once! We've updated the way that we deliver the contents of a new update. After your initial download of the base files (from the App store/Google Play), you'll download the rest of the game files directly afterwards.

If you continuously see this screen, please ensure that you are not clearing the game files, or using an app that clears App data from the Game. If you are using one of these apps, you should be able to add Marvel Contest of Champions as an exemption.

Awesome Miike. Thanks.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    It's lucky you chose the correct thread to report this. I'll be right over to help you unban your account.