**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Daily card is just another example of how out of touch game team is

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
We asked for 5* daily cards with shards and awakening.

What do we get? 4*. Aren't 4* old since 6* are coming.

So out of touch

Comments

• SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Best....offer...ever.....

(Insert sarcasm between the dots)
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    I am all over this offer...18 months ago.

Seriously, I realize not every offer is for everyone. But it would be nice to be able to just opt out of all offers you know you won’t be interested in—or at least to have a “Decline” button to make it go away permanently.

Dr. Zola
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Wow, 32€ for a science awaken, damn cheap for a class that is absolute BS
  • Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    Why offer 4☆ **** when 6☆ s are coming soon? Doesn't make any sense
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    edited October 2017
    I expressed the EXACT same sentiment in another thread. Sorry, missed this one. But feel free to post on mine too. Lol

It is Upsetting. In a "Are you freaking kidding me?!?" sorta way. It's one thing to know in the back of ur mind someone doesn't care. Another thing entirely to have it so blatantly in the open.

Gee, thanks.
  • There still lots of people where this deal is beneficial. Not every deal is going be for you. I read it i dont need it. Will pass on it and look at future deals.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    This offer is still pretty much relevant. It still serves it's purpose, in my opinion. I for one needed the 5* sig stones crystals to get a few more of a specific class, to bring my 6th rank 4 5* up to an even sig level. But... Without a doubt, we at least need a class specific 5* awakening gem deal! There is no denying that. For those of us, like myself, who have beaten every piece of end-game content MCOC has offered, & not to get the desired awakening gem of choice thus far, is kind of dis-heartening. I'm hoping the 5* gem in Act 5.4 is generic at least, if a class specific 5* gem deal will not be released.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    It looks like the offers are meant for fairly new players to give them a small bump. I belive offers that Entice vets will probably hit later at the end of this year. This is a good deal for a level 45 and below and act 4 not done.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    The Offers are for all different ranges of Players. It may not be for some, but other people may be able to use it. Many people are still using 4*s. They're not dead.
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    The Offers are for all different ranges of Players. It may not be for some, but other people may be able to use it. Many people are still using 4*s. They're not dead.

Yes, offers are for many different people. So where are the offers for high-tier players? I don't consider myself high-tier at all, I'd say I'm probably mid-tier, and even I don't think this would help me enough to be worth any money. I'm not saying that every offer has to be for the best people, but almost all of the recent offers have been targeted at low/mid-tier players. Not many people want to spend on this game right now as-is. Why make it so the remaining spenders don't find anything worth buying?
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Salvy4 wrote: »
    Why offer 4☆ **** when 6☆ s are coming soon? Doesn't make any sense
    X
    They want to see who is stupid enough to take the bait

so people like me who need SW awakened, or similar champs, are stupid, for taking an offer that would expedite that process that would otherwise take months, if unlucky? that's not how this works. there have been numerous videos on this subject. what's good to a "weaker" player, is always bad to a "stronger" player. depends on what's missing in your roster and kit.
This discussion has been closed.