**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

MEPHISTO DOESNT COUNT AS A UNIQUE DEFENDER

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
We had 150 diversity last war. This war, we placed a mephisto in bg1, and a mephisto in bg2. Today our diversity was 148. How is that possible? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Ad0ra_

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Interesting same thing happened to us
  • Same happened to us. I sent a ticket in, let's see how they respond. Any takers on them being helpful?
  • Sasso22Sasso22 Posts: 3
    edited October 2017
    Same thing happen in our Alliance last war. We also lost because of it. Our Alliance needs to be compensated for the correct rewards
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Same happened to us. I sent a ticket in, let's see how they respond. Any takers on them being helpful?

The only way they will be helpful on this issue is if you are benefitting from it. So no.
  • AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    Same thing happened for me. During the war it showed diversity at 150, but when it ended it was 149. Would like to know if he'll count in the next war before I place my defense.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    I'd say I'm surprised but I'm really not
  • Same thing happened to us in our last war. The entire war it said we had 130 Diversity & then at the end it registered 129. We lost our war by 26 points. I didn't know what happened til I came to the forums after another chat group said Mephisto wasn't being counted. I was the only one who has one in our alliance and I placed him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's probably an issue where he's not in the metric yet because he's new. Either there's a glitch, or Champs are not added until a certain time. Curious to know myself.
  • Happened to use as well. Should have won the war if he counted.

y0ntv0rb7wm5.jpeg
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Same happened to us
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's possible that he hasn't been added yet because the War run started before he was released. I'm not entirely sure if it's that, or a bug.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    I would definitely consider it a bug, if Mephisto is not counted. I haven't read any fine print that indicates any exclusions, especially since he was counted during the war and then only omitted afterwards.

Unfortunately, if it is like most sports, even if a referee or umpire makes an incorrect decision during a game the result still stands (not withstanding typical in-game appeals or reviews).
  • hungama01hungama01 Posts: 108
    Atleast reply to this thread weather to place mephisto or not...
    will it be counted in diversity or we sud wait untill the fix.....
    thankyou.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Just chalk it up to ANOTHER bug about the latest release. @Kabam Miike
  • VodkaShit wrote: »
    I feel bad for you guys as that is a very harsh way to lose and you blatantly won't be compensated for it.
    Also I feel bad for the fact that you guys are at that level where diversity is still the deciding factor to wether you win or lose an entire war. No skill just diversity, im still at the point where sometimes people dont even kill all the minibosses so ours is still skill based.
    On a sidenote can you guys tell me how he performed in defense??

I'm in KnightReaver's alliance and yeah we lost by 26 points. Not only that, but speaking of skill not counting, we lost by 26 points with our 81 defender KO advantage doing diddly for us.
  • ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    You dont know **** about diversity scoring system
  • TheGhost203TheGhost203 Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike any update on this? People have grinded and spent units and crystals for him to not count during AW diversity? If new champs don't count then make it so they can't be placed on AWD.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    I can confirm this. when the war first started, we showed 149 diversity.
    Fortunately for us, by the time the war was over, they had fixed it, and we got full 150 diversity.
    I speculated that it was because Mephisto wasn't in "the list" and got added after. so you guys confirmed this for me.

Wish I had screen shots ... that being said, you don't really need proof, because they KNOW when they added him to the list.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Same with us, got 149, mephisto didn't register as a defender.
    Trumpoot wrote: »
    I can confirm this. when the war first started, we showed 149 diversity.
    Fortunately for us, by the time the war was over, they had fixed it, and we got full 150 diversity.
    I speculated that it was because Mephisto wasn't in "the list" and got added after. so you guys confirmed this for me.

Wish I had screen shots ... that being said, you don't really need proof, because they KNOW when they added him to the list.

When war started, we showed 149, then 150, but checking history shows 149. We checked each bg to make sure we were full diversity as we last lost war by 17 points, higher defensive rating but not enough to overcome one duped defender
    @Kabam Miike any developments on this ? Don't want to lose a war because of another bug when it's been proven that Kabam won't rectify a loss caused by said bug
    @Kabam Miike is this going to be acknowledged or answered or is it play at your own peril ? I've seen you reply on several other threads but it seams like you are trying to sweep this one away. Afraid of the repercussions from lost wars due to this glitch ? Tell us straight up wtf is going on
  • bmbmbm2334bmbmbm2334 Posts: 8
    Maphisto still doesnt show as a unique defender. Last war we had 150 unique defenders. For todays war, we now only have 149 unique defenders due to Maphisto being placed on defense over another character. It would be wrong to lose a war due to your mistake of not counting Maphisto as a unique defender. This needs to be fixed now. Thanks you.
    Hey All,

Just to confirm, we are looking into this right now! We'll let you know if we make any progress, or if we need any more information from you all.

How will this affect current wars ? If mephisto is placed but points aren't awarded and a team loses will that be fixed ?
  • hungama01hungama01 Posts: 108
    any update on this thread???
  • Do we need to raise individual tickets with support? One of our guys did it on behalf of the alliance but not sure if we should be getting everyone to put one in.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    So odd to hear this. Something new has a bug? That NEVER happens! That is why they do all that beta testing. Maybe when they say beta testing they mean the fish....do they have a fish testing it?
    I understand the team has tons of bugs to work on, but a follow up would be nice. A simple answer saying he isn't currently being counted as a diverse champ or it's fixed would have been much more constructive than leaving us hanging and taking a chance after getting him and ranking him for war.