**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this how anyone is supposed to play the game???????

Honestly my game is lagging for months and the bugs are enormous. My masteries ain't working and the lag is just killing me. I'm having connection problems in 4g VOLTE. Here is a pic ok how my AQ is.
1e3xd2uy8ij6.jpg

because of this way I have to use potions and revives for the past months. Yesterday it was so bad I used atleast 10 items in AW and 12+ in AQ. Before you say, oh u must be a noob or get good. I'm in a top 200 alliance.

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    What phone are you using?
  • This is possibly the weirdest thing I've seen in quite some time. Can you please let me know what Device you're using, and if this is a brand new download/update, or did this just start coming up out of nowhere?
  • SliqnessSliqness Posts: 4
    I had the same visual bug and last weeks AQ I had to use all my glory on potion which I’ve never done. Not only that but on round 2 of AQ yesterday, 9 people were dead. at dorm...I’ve never seen more than 2 but that’s if it’s day 4 or 5 and if one of our boss killers haven’t gotten to him yet.. iPhone 6s + IOS 11.0.2 here.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    This is possibly the weirdest thing I've seen in quite some time. Can you please let me know what Device you're using, and if this is a brand new download/update, or did this just start coming up out of nowhere?

WHOA.....miike responded. Someone actually responded.
    My condescending tone aside, I have 2 android phones Asus ZenFone 2 ze551ml and OPPO f1s. The later is a new phone hardly months old and the former is 2 yrs. I can't play the game in my new phone because Every time I login I have to wait for 1 hr and more just to login because of that download thing.
    Current phone
    Asus ZenFone 2 ze551ml
    Android 5.1
    Ram 4 gb storage 48 gb
    Have atleast 1.7 gb free
    Wi-Fi 5 mbps and 4g VOLTE when not in Wi-Fi
    Game usually played in no volume, lowest screen resolution and still I get this happening for the past month.
    With the amount of lag in game I'm used to it. But this is something outside what I usually used to.
    BTW vision is bugged in map 6 reaches about 90% of 3 bars of power as compared to 2 bars. Champs are breaking block and whatnot.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Lag is crushing my alli in Map 5 this week too. I’ve never seen 6 and 7 ppl from each BG showing up all KO’d to Dorm - it’s been bad for a long time but it is almost unplayable at this point since 15.0 patch. Myself and two others in my BG can drop Dorm on Day 4 of map 5 with ease but we all got lagged to death and killed. We BARELY got him down today. We’re all on android AND apple so it’s not a device issue.
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    Lag is crushing my alli in Map 5 this week too. I’ve never seen 6 and 7 ppl from each BG showing up all KO’d to Dorm - it’s been bad for a long time but it is almost unplayable at this point since 15.0 patch. Myself and two others in my BG can drop Dorm on Day 4 of map 5 with ease but we all got lagged to death and killed. We BARELY got him down today. We’re all on android AND apple so it’s not a device issue.

EVERYONE in my Alliance is a bosskiller. Most can solo minibosses. Need only 2 or 3 guys to kill dormammu but here because of their bugs and lag everything is ****. People are dying in day to hyperion at map 6 because of their stupidity.
  • When new iOS came out it tried the screen recorder and it worked great to record the game.

I tried it yesterday to record Morningstar boss fight in master mode and game varied from normal to super slow mo with the speed of the video changing rapidly, iPad Air platform. Game totally unplayable and of course couldn’t parry. It appears even more lag has been introduced into the game recently.

I tried parry today in AQ and had ghostrider at 75% health and had 5 parries all fail and died to cyclops which is usually a champ I can heal up to 100% on with him. 4 or 5 other guys on my team all said parry didn’t work reliably and they died in fights they normally could handle easily so it’s not just me.

• sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    This is possibly the weirdest thing I've seen in quite some time. Can you please let me know what Device you're using, and if this is a brand new download/update, or did this just start coming up out of nowhere?

The issue with the AQ paths missing is not new. This has happened to me a handful of times over several months, on two different Android phones and two different AQ maps. It seems to come out of nowhere, I don't remember if I fixed it by closing and reopening game or just re-entering the map screen.

I happened to have the screenshot below from Sep 23rd, posted it on LINE to Alliance.
    Map 5 - Pixel XL:

8deune33gf0p.png

1 reply from the admin and he's gone....like usual