**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game is back on! but is it working properly???

@Kabam Miike game is back for me. But it really isn't working, I try to go to AQ and it's just there thinking. I try to go to event quests and again it just sits there thinking. Was able to get in arenas, but I waited 3 minutes before it loaded a fight.

I hope you have a contingency plan for people who aren't gonna be able to finish AQ.

Comments

• Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    67lq2dp8mvs5.png
    No
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    It's lagging like crazy
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    We still had some one placing before war started, that didn't happen.

Also, if this wasn't to effect Legend runs than why did all the boosts expire? Will everyone be reimbursed?
  • Game is not back on.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    let's keep it going all!

#BringBackDefenderKillPoints
  • Robbone31Robbone31 Posts: 13
    Kabam don’t tell us to check our connection when your **** servers can’t handle the game
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Slowness, for us trying for legends we are all out of it now. No way we get counted in.
    R4GE wrote: »

Also, if this wasn't to effect Legend runs than why did all the boosts expire? Will everyone be reimbursed?

I doubt it, I've never been reimbursed for all the boosts I've lost due to this outages.
    But again, I'm still concerned about the people that is unable to finish AQ

Yeah, sucks for those who were finishing AQ.
    I hate we had a guy trying to place his defenders and now our war just started. But that could be argued it should have been done sooner. If we only knew then what we know now -sigh-
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    And it's down again....
  • Lots of lag even though is back up
    And it's down again....
    Mine is currently up. Loading is so slow in between arena fights I am commenting here before the fight starts
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I keep getting pushed out of the challenge after every fight, and during the fight its very slow.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm just glad I'm not still trying to finish t4 arena (been busy) or just started NC arena.

Sarcasm is strong with this one
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    and it's up again...
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    and it's down again
    and it's up again...

• ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Games down again
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Game was working and now it's crashed again. 3rd time lucky for Kabam!
  • Stara99 wrote: »
    67lq2dp8mvs5.png
    No

It's got worse than it was
    Just got 4 times like this and lost half health on my champs
    @Kabam Vydious is that the reason behind emergency maintenance ? To make gameplay worse than it is rn for Android users ?
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's worse than ever. Slow motion
  • @kabam zibit have you got answer for this one
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

I doubt it, I've never been reimbursed for all the boosts I've lost due to this outages.
    But again, I'm still concerned about the people that is unable to finish AQ

Yeah, sucks for those who were finishing AQ.
    I hate we had a guy trying to place his defenders and now our war just started. But that could be argued it should have been done sooner. If we only knew then what we know now -sigh-

Point is that we're given an allotted amount of time to upload defense and finish AQ and that was cut short.
  • Hey everybody, the issue has been resolved and the game's up and running properly again. Just make sure to restart the app entirely to get back into the game.
    Hey everybody, the issue has been resolved and the game's up and running properly again. Just make sure to restart the app entirely to get back into the game.

We gonna get back everything lost?
    Comments being deleted would suggest a Mod's presence is here. Can we get any info on compensation for all the aspects of the game this poorly timed "emergency" maintenance caused?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    So this "emergency" maintenance was nothing to do with YouTube's blocking unblockable specials in the Goldblum event then?
    The_One wrote: »
    So this "emergency" maintenance was nothing to do with YouTube's blocking unblockable specials in the Goldblum event then?

Really, that was a thing? I really hope something as minor and pathetic as that wasn't the reasoning behind a highly poor maintenance time that effected everyone in so many aspects >:(