**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Valor bug in heroic

DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I usually 100% explore last 2 rounds first and then the less energy ones , I completed the hela round in heroic giving me 100% in chapter 3 , but I got valor for exploration there .
2a3lcjr0zy1i.jpg
ry54ogrs0j2c.jpg

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    And one more thing , I didn't knew this bug , so I haven't EXPLOITED YOUR BUG .
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    I actually believe that the valor is listed in the 100 percent exploration on chapter 3 not as the 100 percent of the whole heroic. So there is no bug or exploit since you won't receive any when you 100 percent all of heroic.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    I actually believe that the valor is listed in the 100 percent exploration on chapter 3 not as the 100 percent of the whole heroic. So there is no bug or exploit since you won't receive any when you 100 percent all of heroic.

Thanks man , just checked it right now , my bad .
  • Don't even sweat it! Not a bug, or an exploit. This was how it was meant to be!
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yep. I'm half a path from doing the same "exploit" lol
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I do it the same way, explore backwards after completion.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    The valor rewards are in the completion and exploration rewards of chapter 3 of each difficulty only. This means you can get all the valor in, for instance, normal difficulty by just exploring the final chapter, you don't have to explore the entire difficulty.

Keep that in mind! Will probably save you hundreds of energy, especially if you explore in ascending quest order rather than descending quest order.